How many MILLIONS will this 2 day blizzard set back USAIRWAYS?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/19/2003 5:43:47 PM dinosaur wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/16/2003 4:41:41 PM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

???????????????
----------------
[/blockquote]

Since you're severed-n-happy, what's your point? It doesn't affect you at all, why should you care about what's going on.

----------------
[/blockquote]
To answer your question, the answer is "because I felt like asking the question with a boringly predictable 1st amendment right to ask it"....., severed or not I have 4 year potential ties to this company, secondly, it was a good honest question which received several good relevant answers in this and a comparable thread about losses due to storm.

Any other lame questions?

Severed--don't worry. I too am out of the company--although retired and not furloughed--and I too have opinions which I post here. I had 16 years of my life which I gave to US and my passengers--yes, mine--I took very good care of every person I talked to and I also still care for my fellow employees who are still there. We can ask any question we like---

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/21/2003 2:31:18 AM drifterreno wrote:

Severed--don't worry. I too am out of the company--although retired and not furloughed--and I too have opinions which I post here. I had 16 years of my life which I gave to US and my passengers--yes, mine--I took very good care of every person I talked to and I also still care for my fellow employees who are still there. We can ask any question we like---
----------------
[/blockquote]
Worried? Who is worried? I was simply illustrating how After 25 or so decent replies there's always gotta be someone,at least one, who has to stick their little nose in and disrupt the flow.

Latest posts