How Many Planes?

skd

Advanced
Feb 23, 2005
What is the total number of aircraft that will be returned to the lessor by Feb 2006? Of that number how many have already been returned? What is the schedule for the rest? What are the plane types?

A330US said:
all 737-300s as of now
[post="294022"][/post]​

Wrong.

Several A319's have been returned as well, and more are also due to be removed. This is in addition to numerous 733 and 734 A/C.

ISP said:
Wrong.

Several A319's have been returned as well, and more are also due to be removed. This is in addition to numerous 733 and 734 A/C.
[post="294057"][/post]​

Very true...some Non OEW Arbii are being converted to OEW's...and the donor Acft for such a conversion is going back to the leasing company. Don't ask me why...but that is what is taking place as of right now in PIT

By the time this is all said and done....losing 60 additional A/C....will there be a need for any involuntary furloughs of F/A's and Pilots? The rumor mill out there says about 1500 F/A's will have to be involuntary furloughed....any truth to that?
:shock:

The company still has to offer the VFLR overflow from the first round. It has to be for 323 flight attendants I believe. I think Teddy "miss her" Xidas said maybe after the 1st of the year. I'm not sure of when though.

Latest posts

Back