How McCain finally decided he couldn't stomach Trump anymore

LOL. Don't hit me with your Hurri-cane Hypocritical X. Your your a lot older than me, so load up on the Geritol gramps.
BTW, I figured your regurgitated libtard lies wouldn't amount to much.
I was correct on that once again.
Come back when you got a game.

Lies?
Please expound on my 'lies'.

Not that many for someone on the left, far and away too many for someone on the right...

Let's hope all of the "no government is too much government" crowd are nicer to their neighbors than they are to others on this bulletin board. When they succeed at eliminating government and their house sets on fire from a lightning strike, they're going to need those neighbors to form a bucket brigade.

Typical.
All mouth and no substance.
Well some people don't sit on a BB all day like you do Hypocritical X.
Libtard lie #1: McCain decides to not support Trump. McCain is weak and always has been, and was never on Trumps side. First sign of trouble, McCain cuts and runs. No surprise.
Libtard lie #2: Trump attacks "Muslim Gold Star" family. Trump was attacked by Mr. Khan first, and Trump responded in kind. However because Khan is a muslim, Trump was not allowed to respond.
Libtard lie #3: Trump is working with Russia to expose Hildabeast corruption. No proof Trump is working with Russia, if Hildabeast didn't have an illegal server, and her minions along with in the tank Hildabeast lovin libtard press . There wouldn't be any emails showing she's such a lying, corrupt hag if she didn't think she was above the law.
Libtard lie #4: Christians can't support Trump. Another great one after Hildabeast minions disparage Christians in email after email. Is that the Russians fault also?

I could keep going all day, but there ya go Hypocritical X.

Last edited:
It's going to be a LOOONNNGGG next 8 years for you. I expect your panties are going to stay in a wad the entire time.
8 years? Your kinda dreaming big with that I would say Jimbo. Your paid to be "pretty not smart", if there is such a thing as a pretty male F/A.

Let's hope all of the "no government is too much government" crowd are nicer to their neighbors than they are to others on this bulletin board. When they succeed at eliminating government and their house sets on fire from a lightning strike, they're going to need those neighbors to form a bucket brigade.
We have already seen what "to much government" has done for the last 8 years. The Unaffordable Care Act for one rammed through by Obammy and his minions. Total failure.

Well some people don't sit on a BB all day like you do Hypocritical X.
Libtard lie #1: McCain decides to not support Trump. McCain is weak and always has been, and was never on Trumps side. First sign of trouble, McCain cuts and runs. No surprise.
Libtard lie #2: Trump attacks "Muslim Gold Star" family. Trump was attacked by Mr. Khan first, and Trump responded in kind. However because Khan is a muslim, Trump was not allowed to respond.
Libtard lie #3: Trump is working with Russia to expose Hildabeast corruption. No proof Trump is working with Russia, if Hildabeast didn't have an illegal server, and her minions along with in the tank Hildabeast lovin libtard press . There wouldn't be any emails showing she's such a lying, corrupt hag if she didn't think she was above the law.
Libtard lie #4: Christians can't support Trump. Another great one after Hildabeast minions disparage Christians in email after email. Is that the Russians fault also?

I could keep going all day, but there ya go Hypocritical X.

You are an idiot and a deceiver.
I never said any of those things, I may have posted articles, but I didn't create this freaking mess.
You RepubliRats decided to split your own party, so live with it.
ID-10T's, Dickheads, Hillbillies and Pricks like you deflect, but the truth is out there.
You just can't admit it.

You are an idiot and a deceiver.
I never said any of those things, I may have posted articles, but I didn't create this freaking mess.
You RepubliRats decided to split your own party, so live with it.
ID-10T's, Dickheads, Hillbillies and Pricks like you deflect, but the truth is out there.
You just can't admit it.
The truth is, you can't handle the truth. You post regurgitated moronic lefty articles, and then say "I didn't create this freaking mess". Then you ignore Hildabeasts major crimes, and rail on Trump for calling some former beauty queen fat. Quite a difference between Hildabeast defending her rapist president and some mean words.
Some republicans split the party. Not enough to matter really, we'll see on November 8th.
You have quite a filthy mouth on you old man, you seem a little defensive.
You need a Hugg?

The truth is, you can't handle the truth. You post regurgitated moronic lefty articles, and then say "I didn't create this freaking mess". Then you ignore Hildabeasts major crimes, and rail on Trump for calling some former beauty queen fat. Quite a difference between Hildabeast defending her rapist president and some mean words.
Some republicans split the party. Not enough to matter really, we'll see on November 8th.
You need a Hugg?
All US HillBillies need a Hugg...
LOL

You need a Hugg?

quote.jpg

:cool:

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Your the one fully supporting this in the most corrupt candidate in US history, so how stupid are you? Hildabeast could have her ugly mug shot right along side with most of the following definitions.

Political corruption
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Political corruption
Concepts

North America

Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials for illegitimate private gain. An illegal act by an officeholder constitutes political corruption only if the act is directly related to their official duties, is done under color of law or involves trading in influence.

Forms of corruption vary, but include bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, gombeenism, parochialism, patronage, influence peddling, graft, and embezzlement. Corruption may facilitate criminal enterprise such as drug trafficking, money laundering, and human trafficking, though is not restricted to these activities. Misuse of government power for other purposes, such as repression of political opponents and general police brutality, is also considered political corruption.

The activities that constitute illegal corruption differ depending on the country or jurisdiction. For instance, some political funding practices that are legal in one place may be illegal in another. In some cases, government officials have broad or ill-defined powers, which make it difficult to distinguish between legal and illegal actions. Worldwide, bribery alone is estimated to involve over 1 trillion US dollars annually.[1] A state of unrestrained political corruption is known as a kleptocracy, literally meaning "rule by thieves".

Some forms of corruption – now called "institutional corruption"[2] – are distinguished from bribery and other kinds of obvious personal gain. A similar problem of corruption arises in any institution that depends on financial support from people who have interests that may conflict with the primary purpose of the institution.

Latest posts