How To Run A Winning Card Drive.

Bob Owens said:
Ive been getting my basement ready so I could maybe rent it out. Maybe I can be Steve Connells landlord! How many years you got Steve?
I am laughing so hard, I am about to bust my "oversized" gut!

Bob, landlord is out, wouldn't live in NY if the rent was free. You can however be my housemaid, you in a Frenchmaid's outfit spouting all your AMFA rhetoric all day long is a visual worth persuing. I do understand you needing to make up the $800/mo. you allowed your mouth to cheat your family out of.

Bob, I've never seen anyone with so much knowledge and opinion as yourself be such a nobody. Ever think of yourself as a waste of air biggun'?

Furloughs? Not afraid of furloughs here. I already have 2376 days of adjusted time due to furlough. And no, I won't have to be a welder. I'll deal with whatever AA throws at me, as I did with TWA. You may spin it as the TWU causing the furlough, until of course it happens at NWA, then of course, it's everyone BUT AMFA's fault.

Why not PM to Dave and tell skinny boy jokes over a bucket of chicken, I'd like to see Dave's gut bust.

Yeah, I love chicken, and busting a gut on a bucket of chicken with Bob at the table would be fine with me.

Tell me a "skinny boy" joke Steve. Does that feed the ego on steroids of yours?

James T. Kirk said:
Rusty I do think your wrong again.
Kirk those docs you attached are chuck full of lies and deception. Let me ask you something Kirk, do you honestly believe anything the twu puts out??? Half or more of the twu side-rs ( actually most do not side with the twu they just deal with it) will tell you that the twu lies their asses off. I talked with a shop steward a couple days ago that said : "I know they are lying their asses of but, I was a building cleaner then got into an upgrade program got my license and I feel dedicated to the twu, they are the ones that made that happen" Well needless to say he is one of the first twu advocates that I would trust. He did not try to spew crap told the truth about his situation and I give the man my undivided respect. Now that I know there is one, I am going to be on the look out for another but, after all this time I cannot imagine it will happen again in my lifetime!!!

Rusty said:
Kirk those docs you attached are chuck full of lies and deception. Let me ask you something Kirk, do you honestly believe anything the twu puts out??? Half or more of the twu side-rs ( actually most do not side with the twu they just deal with it) will tell you that the twu lies their asses off. I talked with a shop steward a couple days ago that said : "I know they are lying their asses of but, I was a building cleaner then got into an upgrade program got my license and I feel dedicated to the twu, they are the ones that made that happen" Well needless to say he is one of the first twu advocates that I would trust. He did not try to spew crap told the truth about his situation and I give the man my undivided respect. Now that I know there is one, I am going to be on the look out for another but, after all this time I cannot imagine it will happen again in my lifetime!!!
Thats great Rusty that you found a twu supporter you can respect. I'm still looking.........

Keep the Faith..........AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!!

Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
Thats great Rusty that you found a twu supporter you can respect. I'm still looking.........

Keep the Faith..........AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know and I'm still reeling in shock. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Good luck in the endeavor but, I wouldn't spend much time looking, might end up catching truth deprivation, a very serious illness first discovered in twu boiler rooms.

Rusty said:
Yeah I know and I'm still reeling in shock. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Good luck in the endeavor but, I wouldn't spend much time looking, might end up catching truth deprivation, a very serious illness first discovered in twu boiler rooms.
Your statement about respect goes both ways. Respect is definately in the eye of the beholder. I do agree to disagree, but there are some AMFA supporters/organizers that I wouldn't give a dime for.

Steve Connell said:
Bob, landlord is out, wouldn't live in NY if the rent was free. You can however be my housemaid, you in a Frenchmaid's outfit spouting all your AMFA rhetoric all day long is a visual worth persuing. I do understand you needing to make up the $800/mo. you allowed your mouth to cheat your family out of.

Bob, I've never seen anyone with so much knowledge and opinion as yourself be such a nobody. Ever think of yourself as a waste of air biggun'?

Furloughs? Not afraid of furloughs here. I already have 2376 days of adjusted time due to furlough. And no, I won't have to be a welder. I'll deal with whatever AA throws at me, as I did with TWA. You may spin it as the TWU causing the furlough, until of course it happens at NWA, then of course, it's everyone BUT AMFA's fault.
Glad to hear that you will take the street instead.

Do you mean the $800 a month that the TWU negotiated away? Its more than that.

As far as the union position, my family likes it better this way.

"Bob, I've never seen anyone with so much knowledge and opinion as yourself be such a nobody. Ever think of yourself as a waste of air biggun'? "

Boy, getting nasty arent you? I'm happy enough being what you would call a "nobody". Should I be like you? Desperately in search of some respect so you bounce back and forth from being a shop steward to a supervisor. Not knowing which side of the fence you are on? Are you searching for yourself only to find that you cant handle what you are finding?

"Why not PM to Dave and tell skinny boy jokes over a bucket of chicken, I'd like to see Dave's gut bust."

Maybe I will. However I think just talking about you would be amusing enough to bust anyones gut!

Checking it Out said:
How many members does it take to start an investigation against an officer in the TWU!!!!

Answer: 1 member can file charges against anyone with in the TWU to start an investigation. Note: they need to be valid!!!

Under Amfa it is virtually impossible to start an investigation against an officer.
And that one member is Sonny Hall, no one else.

Steve Connell said:
An overweight welder that no one really cares for that supports hotdogs over steaks, that's my goal in life.
Another goal Steve? Lets see you failed at being a Steward and a Supervisor so far. Well I guess its good to keep trying!

Latest posts