HP Fleet Update

840 was to come in with 839 per the rep at roswell, its sitting there going in next for paint, and I did see that 173 is in c-check now then is being returned also a/c 646 was in c-check then its being returned.
Hmm. My source is the Airbus delivery schedule (password protected website, otherwise I'd post a link). Aircraft 840 is not sitting in Roswell, NM; it is still in Hamburg. It will go through it's final testing and shake-down this week. If all goes smoothly it should be on it's way to Roswell on Valentine's day. MSN 2669 (839) and MSN 2690 (840) were not close enough together in production timing to be delivered on the same date.

Along with 839, there are currently 3 other aircraft in ROS for paint (601, 835, 665). A/C 173's last rev flying day was 31 Jan and it's in MCN being readied for return; it is currently "slotted" in the 5th paint line slot. Looks like HP will only be running 4 paints lines through May (except for the month of March, when they'll run zero in order to have all a/c available for spring break flying)

Latest posts