US Airways 'Third Heritage' Plane Unveilings...

Where's your indignation that the HP retro plane is serving our customers instead of waiting for its dedication in August?

I must have missed something because I was confused by the title of this thread from the very beginning, (Third Heritage Plane Unveiling). I know the PSA Heritage Plane was recently finished and now the Allegheny one as well...but when was the America West Heritage Plane done? Does anyone have any pics to post? I didn't even know it was out there flying already...

I must have missed something because I was confused by the title of this thread from the very beginning, (Third Heritage Plane Unveiling). I know the PSA Heritage Plane was recently finished and now the Allegheny one as well...but when was the America West Heritage Plane done? Does anyone have any pics to post? I didn't even know it was out there flying already...

Where have you been hiding? In a cave?

Wow! Nice job on that scheme! Thanks for the link, I don't know how I missed this. When was this Heritage Plane finished?

No offense to those who used to work for Allegheny, but that is one ugly plane.
View attachment 4769
As a former Allegheny employee, I agree but they are going to fix it. It looked better on a DC9. Allegheny used VISTAJET for the DC9 because it had many windows and decent size for the time and Vista refers to view. At least thats what the PR people told us. LOL!

Oh yeah? If you think that is ugly, you should have seen the terminal they used at PIT. What a pig sty that was.
Are you refering to "the rotunda"? In its peak it was very efficient and clean. When they were getting ready to build the new terminal though, it was let go and was waaaay
too small and overutizied. Cant say that Im overly impressed with our facilities in LAS though. I was expecting more. I havent had a chance to see the facilities in PHX after US East moved. When I was on the new livery flight, we parked at the hanger.

if you guys pull up the april 14th issue of "about US" you will see that the company is repainting the allegheny a/c. they said it will take about 3 weeks to complete. they also want feedback on the peidmont a/c so that when it comes out it will be right the 1st time. so send in your feedback at [email protected]. they are very happy to recieve it. and as you can see, will change it if it is not right.

On the Piedmont plane is should have a name on it:

The Tom Davis Pacemaker!

On the Piedmont plane is should have a name on it:

The Tom Davis Pacemaker!

700UW that is my second choice and it is a GREAT one. But I am hoping for the plane and simple "Piedmont Pacemaker" that graced Piedmonts first 737-200. good olde N734N/N200AU !

Regards

LGA777

Has the dedication of the Allegheny Heritage Plane taken place?

If so, any photos of the event, like the one for the PSA plane?

Thanks