I heard this from a psgr

Status
Not open for further replies.

infowars

Nov 17, 2009
A passenger the other day told me he knew some of our executives and was saying there was a good chance we were merging next year with American. Then he made the statement that the saddest part of it was the HP folks would all be gone, and this is the plan...has anyone else heard this...i've found this and some other articles recently on this subject as well.

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2009/11/17/72...r+The+Mistletoe

In this new Orwellian society, don't believe anything until you see it in writing and even then, question the validity of it.

Now that's funny..."atlas shrugged"...hmmm??? rumors have been out there since summer...i just wanna know what others have heard?...

*rolls eyes*
*throws tomatoes*

What else can I do to express my disgust with this thread?

"I heard I heard I heard I heard."

Blah blah ZzzZzzzZzz...

*rolls eyes*
*throws tomatoes*

What else can I do to express my disgust with this thread?

"I heard I heard I heard I heard."

Blah blah ZzzZzzzZzz...

Believe it or not...the merger with america west started this same way... people "heard" rumors..before it did become fact..

Believe it or not...the merger with america west started this same way... people "heard" rumors..before it did become fact..

What, are you new here? Puhleeze - open your eyes. Everything could be traced back to "rumors." Spare us the unsubstantiated garbage. We've heard it all. We've all been around long enough to know this kind of blather is senseless.
"Believe it or not". ROTF -

*files nails* and screams "MOD!!!"

What, are you new here? Puhleeze - open your eyes. Everything could be traced back to "rumors." Spare us the unsubstantiated garbage. We've heard it all. We've all been around long enough to know this kind of blather is senseless.
"Believe it or not". ROTF -

*files nails* and screams "MOD!!!"

I'm actually not NEW here! I went under the name Bambi several years ago but I haven't been on the boards for so long and the email I used has been closed...and being old...i forgot my password, so had to create a new screename....so please don't call me a "newbie"...sorry..

and as i can see...nothing has changed...people still critical, rude, and downright disgusting...as usual...that's one reason why i stayed off here for so long....all i can say, is things have been strangely quiet...like we're not really rolling forward...just sitting...can't explain it, but observation of everything does seem strangely like prior to our merger with america west

I would be curious regarding the schedule of the "black top" east airplanes going to the paint shop for the new livery. Are they still going on schedule? Or has it slowed or stopped? If the schedule of painting is postponed, that would be a good marker that their next livery will not be USAirways.

Somebody in maintenance might be able to answer that one.

I would be curious regarding the schedule of the "black top" east airplanes going to the paint shop for the new livery. Are they still going on schedule? Or has it slowed or stopped? If the schedule of painting is postponed, that would be a good marker that their next livery will not be USAirways.

Somebody in maintenance might be able to answer that one.

now there's a thought..good point..thanks!

Pardon me if I came off as being rude, but it's exhausting hashing through the he-said she-said crap that gets posted on this site.

Things are eerily quiet and I would say that probably 90 percent of us DO believe there will be a merger. For now, Dougie Doo denies shopping a merger but he does say further consolidation of the industry would benefit us all. (Hmmm, really? I'm in the bottom 500 F/As on the East, so I'm not sure how and further consolidation would help us ten-year bottom dwellers) -

That said, EVERYTHING is a rumor - from them furloughing from 500-1500 F/As (which won't be announced until January to protect the holidays, of course) to the elusive "buy outs" that are still being rumored despite the posting on WINGS that they will NOT *repeat* NOT be offered. Have you heard about the "White Christmas?"

Quiet it is indeed... Any peep about voluntary furloughs with LGA's closure less than 6 weeks away? Not a peep. Nothing from the union either.
Everything is rumors and, again, sorry if I came off rude but I hope for stimulating chat and solid info from people here rather than some quip about some pax who was probably 4 Dewars in when he decided to mention he was special and had some special information.

Maybe I am becoming a jaded gen-*XY*er...

As this thread is headed in the wrong direction, we will close it now....

As a reminder, please re-read the rules of the board at the head of the Forum.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.