If merger fails, US acquired?

Gaucho,

Your post above is well written and accurate. Simply put, the Delta - US Airways merger would create the most profitable airline in world that will benefit employees from both companies, the creditors, stockholders, and customers alike.

As you know, what's important to remember is it is not how big you are or where you fly. What's important is how profitable is the company and how that helps all stakeholders.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Gaucho,

Your post above is well written and accurate. Simply put, the Delta - US Airways merger would create the most profitable airline in world that will benefit employees from both companies, the creditors, stockholders, and customers alike.

As you know, what's important to remember is it is not how big you are or where you fly. What's important is how profitable is the company and how that helps all stakeholders.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

What's important to remember is that all this consolidation hub-lah needs approval from the DOJ. Having one airline monopolize the entire route system East of the Mississippi could potentially create consumer gouging on certain routes and much higher ticket pricing.

The other issue is that these new synergies do not benefit labor wages short term or long term. Having Jerry G. still on the property may excite the BOD and investors, but it will not help the labor infrastructure for a conhesiveness that is necessary for success in any company consolidation.

Gaucho,

Your post above is well written and accurate.
I agree on the well written part. Not bad for one of the $7.00 an hour part time customer service reps that your company hired last summer. Too bad the skill is not put to use in answering the complaints about your airline.* But then again, if they did respond, it would likely be just as accurate as the post and just as full of spin.

*As posted today on another web site......

Programs: US 1, Starwood Gold, Hilton Silver

Has anyone had success with consumer affairs? I have emailed them (through the website) twice in the past 3 weeks and have gotten no response except for the autoreply message that says they will respond soon. One message was to complain about getting four different answers from four different agents about a TA upgrade. The other was to complain that I had received no response four weeks after sending a message to the DMSC about missing miles. I guess not responding is still the common strategy for multiple departments at US. If I weren't in ROC and most of my travel wasn't most convenient on US flights, I would be outta here. Maybe IAD and ORD connections to BOS aren't looking so bad afterall

Simply put, the Delta - US Airways merger would create the most profitable airline in world that will benefit employees from both companies, the creditors, stockholders, and customers alike.

Let's see, the only people to benefit so far is doogie and his minions cashing checks worth millions that they did not earn. Oh at let;s not forget those who put up the money for this little ponzi scheme, the investors. As for the employees, does the term "cost neutral" mean anything to you. As far as the customers, well let's just say more and more are seeing the light and flying other airlines. My prediction for......BK4

As you know, what's important to remember is it is not how big you are or where you fly.

Good thing you don't feel that flying the big bus is important.......but I bet you will be on here crying like a baby when you are right seat on a barbie jet. We will see what kind of tune you sing then.

What's important is how profitable is the company and how that helps all stakeholders.

Yep, the BOB got this one right too. Customers and the employees don't mean a thing. :down:

(First quote that I have see in a long time that indicates how our captain really feels about his fellow employees here. You really don't matter as long as he still gets to fly.)

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Back at ya BOB

Hey guys, there will be no monopoly on the east coast if DL/US merge.
There is always an alternative in WN,B6,Spirit. As these carriers get bigger, the argument of 'anti-trust' and 'no competition' seem to be moot.

Hey guys, there will be no monopoly on the east coast if DL/US merge.
There is always an alternative in WN,B6,Spirit. As these carriers get bigger, the argument of 'anti-trust' and 'no competition' seem to be moot.
Yah, but they don't fly to FAY!!! :lol: :rolleyes: