Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

How are you so sure she interpreted it the way you imply? She said He asked for them to come.....as did many many others...why then didn't everyone else do what she supposedly did?
I'll give you some got wrapped up in the heat of the moment and at the same time there are admissions the actions of the few were preplanned.

Several have said they were doing it because Trump told them to. Such a dilemma....I am saying that Trump supporters hear and interpret. You seem to be saying that Trump supporters are incapable of doing anything unless they are explicitly told to do it.

Several have said they were doing it because Trump told them to. Such a dilemma....I am saying that Trump supporters hear and interpret. You seem to be saying that Trump supporters are incapable of doing anything unless they are explicitly told to do it.
Doing what? Attending a rally or specifically telling those at the rally to attack the capitol building?

Put up or shut up time, KC.

Doing what? Attending a rally or specifically telling those at the rally to attack the capitol building?

Put up or shut up time, KC.
I guess you are right...Trump supporters are good people who cannot think for themselves and have to be told to do everything. Trump says come to DC...they come to DC....But Trump didn't say "go attack the capitol" and since the Trump supporter must be explicitly told what to do, they didn't go attack the capitol. Geez.....I was even giving Trump supporters some credit, but if you say they are just sheep who only do exactly as they are told, then I guess they are sheep that only do exactly what they are told. They are unable to reason....they are unable to infer something from words. That are just sheep.

I guess you are right...Trump supporters are good people who cannot think for themselves and have to be told to do everything. Trump says come to DC...they come to DC....But Trump didn't say "go attack the capitol" and since the Trump supporter must be explicitly told what to do, they didn't go attack the capitol. Geez.....I was even giving Trump supporters some credit, but if you say they are just sheep who only do exactly as they are told, then I guess they are sheep that only do exactly what they are told. They are unable to reason....they are unable to infer something from words. That are just sheep.
Explain the other 90% who were asked to come, yet didn't enter the building.

Explain the other 90% who were asked to come, yet didn't enter the building.
Doesn't matter. Those must be the normal Trump supporters because Der Fuhrer didn't explicitly tell them to attack the capitol, so they were content to take off work, spend their money on travel and lodging and listen to an hour long ramble from their leader. The other 10% were mutant Trump supporters who reason...who interpret and who act because they feel that it's what Trump wanted them to do. And who's to say they are wrong?

Anothdr bomb shell against trump being reported. The NY Times reports Trump was planning on firing the acting AG and install a loyalist who would help him stay in power. Meanwhile impeachment starts on or about feb 8

Doesn't matter. Those must be the normal Trump supporters because Der Fuhrer didn't explicitly tell them to attack the capitol, so they were content to take off work, spend their money on travel and lodging and listen to an hour long ramble from their leader. The other 10% were mutant Trump supporters who reason...who interpret and who act because they feel that it's what Trump wanted them to do. And who's to say they are wrong?
Oh, I didn't realize there were 'normal' Trump supporters, especially from reading your posts.

He said nothing to cause the actions that evolved. A preplanned operation by extremists on all sides of the spectrum took action on their own, many others, for some strange reason, took it upon themselves to join in the festivities. Self incriminating selfies.......LOL

Anothdr bomb shell against trump being reported. The NY Times reports Trump was planning on firing the acting AG and install a loyalist who would help him stay in power. Meanwhile impeachment starts on or about feb 8
'reportedly'

'This account of the department’s final days under Mr. Trump’s leadership is based on interviews with four former Trump administration officials who asked not to be named because of fear of retaliation.'

'Bombshell report'......do you think they'll reinstate Him so they can prosecute Him?

Still laughing.

Oh, I didn't realize there were 'normal' Trump supporters, especially from reading your posts.

He said nothing to cause the actions that evolved. A preplanned operation by extremists on all sides of the spectrum took action on their own, many others, for some strange reason, took it upon themselves to join in the festivities. Self incriminating selfies.......LOL

Interesting how in videos many of them said they came because trump told them to come. Add to that, defense lawyers to those arrested are saying same thing. Saying things like fight to keep your country I guess doesn’t mean fight? Stating lie after lie after lie after lie didn’t matter either? Lol, y’all crack me up with your weak arguments.

Interesting how in videos many of them said they came because trump told them to come. Add to that, defense lawyers to those arrested are saying same thing. Saying things like fight to keep your country I guess doesn’t mean fight? Stating lie after lie after lie after lie didn’t matter either? Lol, y’all crack me up with your weak arguments.
Trump told them to come, no doubt. Any video of Him telling them to commit acts of violence?
Dude, lawyers are there for one thing to get their client off.....lawyers are notoriously linked to lying. Where do you think politicians come from?

Saying things like 'you have to fight to keep your country'....that anything like your elected representatives fighting for you?

New logo of Chairman Xidens Party:

CriminalHighlevelDove-size_restricted.gif

Speaking of liars, wasn't it Biden who dropped out of the 1988 presidential race when caught lying and plagiarizing?

One thing is for sure. Must suck to be trump. 2 impeachments. Facing legal issues. Banks are closing out his accounts. Banks do not want to do business with him. His businesses are reporting big drops in everything.

One thing is for sure. Must suck to be trump. 2 impeachments. Facing legal issues. Banks are closing out his accounts. Banks do not want to do business with him. His businesses are reporting big drops in everything.
So where's this video of these people saying Trump told them to break into the buildings? Your video was about everything BUT that.....like I said, there are none.
Banks are like democrats, they will sell their soul for cash....Trump will be ok.......

Pandemic issues and cancel culture........do you agree with cancel culture towards conservative supporters of Trump?

Someday the Republicans and Democrats will put forth candidates worthy of the Office of President. Until then, we are stuck with the person who is just a bit less distasteful than the other. Don't take my word for it, just look at the last 4+ elections.