Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

Dems go after a private citizen, works for the other party to....
Except for Fact that jan 6 the man was the president who clearly unequivocally incited the mob insurrection at the capitol...then he could not be bothered to answer members of his own party phone calls and watched it with gleam. All while hibernating in the oval office. Meanwhile kevin i have no idea mccarthy flip flops like his other clown counterpart from SC named Lyndsey Graham. So not the Republican party is not only destroyed but who knows what be next. Now Marjorie Greene is one of a few Domestic terrorists supporters. WTH has the republican party become??? Its beyond incomprehensible. Pathetic. Sad

Except for Fact that jan 6 the man was the president who clearly unequivocally incited the mob insurrection at the capitol...then he could not be bothered to answer members of his own party phone calls and watched it with gleam. All while hibernating in the oval office. Meanwhile kevin i have no idea mccarthy flip flops like his other clown counterpart from SC named Lyndsey Graham. So not the Republican party is not only destroyed but who knows what be next. Now Marjorie Greene is one of a few Domestic terrorists supporters. WTH has the republican party become??? Its beyond incomprehensible. Pathetic. Sad
Clearly, unequivocally incited the mob......what did He say to incite them?

' Holy Chit',................ HOLY CHIT' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, it Just came to Me !

The Insurrection/Evangelicals etc/Proud Boys/ Jesus Cross's etc, is just ANOTHER Version of the PHONY MANIFEST DESTINY !!!!!!!!!!

Research it. Its all over the internet. His speeches. Rudy Giuliani speeches. Mo brooks speech. Its on youtube as well
"Never?" Really???????? Listen to what Rudy Giuliani. Mo brooks and DJT each said. If thats not enough. Listen to what Kevin flip flopper McCarthy said.

So you've made more ridiculous claims you can't back up with any citations.......why am I not surprised, again.

At least you are consistent.

Still laughing.

Back