Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

Those states you mention also had the time out from counting crap.

Mail in balloting was compromised with the unconstitutional election law changes......try and get around that.Who was the president who made statements as to vote by mail being so easy to corrupt and recommended against it?

And here we are today....double duh.

Would you want an audit of states you decisively won? Excuse me, but....duh.
Do you know why they call them "swing" states? Because they could swing either way. HIllary lost Michigan by less than 10,000 votes, but never called for a recount. Trump lost by almost 100,000 votes and somehow there is fraud. You might find this hard to believe, but there are a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 but didn't vote for him in 2020. And there were a lot of people who didn't vote in 2016 who did not like Trump enough that they actually voted in 2020. And from what I've understand, Pennsylvania is Philly to the east, Pitt to the west, and Alabama in the middle. And Trump was upset because "we were ahead and then all these votes started coming in". And there is a reason....It takes a lot longer to count counties with a population in the millions than it does to count counties with a population of under 100,000. And in PA, there are more that twice the number of counties under 100K than there are over 100K.

Then there is the Guiliani special....Georgia sent them home and then they pulled ballots out from under the table. Except they didn't. Oh...they were GOING to send them home, and if you watch the part of the video that Rudy DIDN'T show you, they were putting ballots UNDER the table, until they changed their minds and told them to keep counting and pulled the boxes back out.

Why count the states he decisively won? Because Trump had many (perhaps you) that he "won in a landslide". And we had that popular vote bugabooo where he LOST the popular vote by TWICE the amount he lost it by in 2016. But he was convinced (and convinced you) that those numbers are fake.

I honestly don't see any charisma in Trump, but apparently he's got it because he has convinced so many that he won by a landslide simply because he BELIEVES he won by a landslide.

But Fox News can still feed fantasies.
Do you watch or listen to Fox News?

Do you know why they call them "swing" states? Because they could swing either way. HIllary lost Michigan by less than 10,000 votes, but never called for a recount. Trump lost by almost 100,000 votes and somehow there is fraud. You might find this hard to believe, but there are a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 but didn't vote for him in 2020. And there were a lot of people who didn't vote in 2016 who did not like Trump enough that they actually voted in 2020. And from what I've understand, Pennsylvania is Philly to the east, Pitt to the west, and Alabama in the middle. And Trump was upset because "we were ahead and then all these votes started coming in". And there is a reason....It takes a lot longer to count counties with a population in the millions than it does to count counties with a population of under 100,000. And in PA, there are more that twice the number of counties under 100K than there are over 100K.

Then there is the Guiliani special....Georgia sent them home and then they pulled ballots out from under the table. Except they didn't. Oh...they were GOING to send them home, and if you watch the part of the video that Rudy DIDN'T show you, they were putting ballots UNDER the table, until they changed their minds and told them to keep counting and pulled the boxes back out.

Why count the states he decisively won? Because Trump had many (perhaps you) that he "won in a landslide". And we had that popular vote bugabooo where he LOST the popular vote by TWICE the amount he lost it by in 2016. But he was convinced (and convinced you) that those numbers are fake.

I honestly don't see any charisma in Trump, but apparently he's got it because he has convinced so many that he won by a landslide simply because he BELIEVES he won by a landslide.
Hillary didn't call for a recount because Jill Stein did and Hillary watched it very closely.

Yet Florida, who has populations in the millions had their count done rather quickly.

Odd that Pittsburgh and Philly both had to shut down the count, eh? And a couple other 'swing' states too.

I thought they called them swing states because of wife swapping.

FINALLY THE TRUTH — Federal Judge accuses DOJ of treating January 6 prisoners ‘unfairly’ compared to BLM rioters…​

WASHINGTON (AP) — Rejecting the recommendation of prosecutors, a federal judge sentenced a Jan. 6 prisoner to probation on Friday and suggested that the Justice Department was being too hard on those who broke into the Capitol compared to the people arrested during riots following George Floyd’s murder.
I think the U.S. attorney would have more credibility if it was even-handed in its concern about riots and mobs in this city,” McFadden said during Danielle Doyle’s sentencing for entering the Capitol on Jan. 6 with a throng of other protesters. Prosecutors recommended two months of home confinement for Doyle, who is from Oklahoma.
https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...e-sentencing-cdf0e335122218ab8ce43a886132a006

Reactions: SharoninSAT