Ironman 2909

donnybrook

Jul 3, 2003
Just wondering what's up with you? Are you still waiting/in the CF/done basic training...? Any tips for the Aircrew selection candidates who pop up once in a while?

:wacko: Unfortunately yes, I'm still waiting!!!!!

At first I thought that I would have signed my contract at the beginning of september but my file missed the selection commitee.

After a couple of visit to the recruitment center and after having three different versions on how's doing the process of my file I finally got the truth about two weeks ago. :shock: :rant:

It appears that a selection commitee was processing the newest files this monday (nov. 17). So I hope to hear good news from the recruitment center tomorrow after calling them!!! :up:

Anyway, I keep myself motivated even if it takes a little bit more time to get the final answer. It's a patience game now!!!!! ;)

I will keep all of you in touch!!!!!!!!!!

In the mean time, to all of you how are flying right now....please have a small thought for all of us how stay on the ground :( It's been almost 4 months since I have flown and I miss it !!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Sorry for the numerous errors!!!! :wacko:

Here it is:

In the mean time, to all of you who are flying right now....please have a small thought for all of us how stay on the ground It's been almost 4 months since I have flowned and I miss it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, now it's much better :)

DooooooooooooooooooooH!!!!!!!!! :blink:

In the mean time, to all of you who are flying right now....please have a small thought for all of us who stay on the ground It's been almost 4 months since I have flowned and I miss it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now I think.......... :wacko:

Back