Is the democratic Party trying to steal the 2016 election?

Walker can't even run a mid-sized state. What makes anyone think he's qualified to lead this nation?

...Or are you all just winding 'Bears up?
Your argument would hold water, IF he wasn't re-elected in his own state. Otherwise we are the outsiders looking in.

No, his handlers did. And it was 2 Dems (beat Barrett twice). Running against mediocre opponents didn't hurt, either. That's more an indictment against Dem strategy than it is indicative of his abilities...
Maybe you are 200% correct. Still he is in office. Politics are dirty at both ends of the laundry. Money is the bottom line, btw.

Not sure what you're into, but I don't get "hard ons" for incompetent cowards.
Kev, he busted unions under the Republican flag. The Dems are busting unions even faster under the look at them and not at us banner. I live in a Dem-dominated state and my union is being kicked in the balls.

Bottom line is that unions are losing the battle, and focusing on one party because of it, creates a smokescreen for the other union busting party. I speak from experience so don't look it up in your text book.

Not my problem that you don't like the answers you're getting...

Meanwhile, if you want to consider Walker a viable candidate go ahead, but you will ignore his track record at your own peril.

He is in over his head running WI. To have him trying to do the same in DC would be disastrous for this nation.

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
Not my problem that you don't like the answers you're getting...

Meanwhile, if you want to consider Walker a viable candidate go ahead, but you will ignore his track record at your own peril.

He is in over his head running WI. To have him trying to do the same in DC would be disastrous for this nation.

Hey KEV,....Not to worry.

' HILL....will beat him like a red headed step child !

Kev3188 said:
No, his handlers did. And it was 2 Dems (beat Barrett twice). Running against mediocre opponents didn't hurt, either. That's more an indictment against Dem strategy than it is indicative of his abilities...

The fact still stands he won three elections in a four year period, and with increasing margins... 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Dunno, Bears. You've put all your eggs in the Granny Clinton basket, and there's no doubt the long knives seem to be out over her.

First there's the "foundation" that only seems to spend 10% of what it raises on charity, and looks like it really just is a giant slush fund that was used to buy influence at Foggy Bottom.

She's making Mitt Romney's finances look like Mother Theresa's.

Then there's the whole "I'm above the law" approach on the email stuff while SecState.

And that doesn't even touch her lack of qualifications... or how younger voters (e.g. those who are now saddled with huge student loans and no way to get a decent job to pay them back) are abandoning the Democrats.

Bernie Sanders is about as viable a candidate as Ron Paul was, but he'll certainly draw out where she stands on issues, and the only way she wins those debates is to lean further left than she already wants to.

I think O'Malley is toast after the riots.

Paul blows it again.

“I came through the train on Baltimore last night,” Paul told host Laura Ingraham. “I’m glad the train didn’t stop.”

“We’re listening and learning every day and we learned from this. We’re also leading this conversation.”

I think the last quote is bizzar.  Why do you have to learn how to be sensitive and speak about an issue?  I remember a quote that went somethjign to the effect of "don't make a person prove who they are to you more than once."   Politicians ought to be able to lie and hide their feelings better than this.  I guess the good thinkg is we know where he stands.  His future as a POTUS candidate are looking more and more bleak. 

Reactions: 1 person

can you call her Hill without a seven figure donation to the foundation? or is 7 figure the going rate for swinging a Russian uranium deal?

eolesen said:

The fact still stands he won three elections in a four year period, and with increasing margins... 

Dunno, Bears. You've put all your eggs in the Granny Clinton basket, and there's no doubt the long knives seem to be out over her.

First there's the "foundation" that only seems to spend 10% of what it raises on charity, and looks like it really just is a giant slush fund that was used to buy influence at Foggy Bottom.

She's making Mitt Romney's finances look like Mother Theresa's.

Then there's the whole "I'm above the law" approach on the email stuff while SecState.

And that doesn't even touch her lack of qualifications... or how younger voters (e.g. those who are now saddled with huge student loans and no way to get a decent job to pay them back) are abandoning the Democrats.

Bernie Sanders is about as viable a candidate as Ron Paul was, but he'll certainly draw out where she stands on issues, and the only way she wins those debates is to lean further left than she already wants to.

I think O'Malley is toast after the riots.

If what you state is true, there's STILL the Major Problem that The GOP......has....NO   ONE...that can relate, or win over 50.1% of the voting population  !!!!!!!!!!
So, again, if your premise is true.....'HILL wins by default  !

Putting it another way, the BIGGEST problem has always been that the GOP is WEAKER in the eyes of the electorate, than the Dems.

NOW, Eric, your homework assaignment is to PROVE me wrong !

If what you state is true, there's STILL the Major Problem that The GOP......has....NO   ONE...that can relate, or win over 50.1% of the voting population  !!!!!!!!!!
So, again, if your premise is true.....'HILL wins by default  !

Putting it another way, the BIGGEST problem has always been that the GOP is WEAKER in the eyes of the electorate, than the Dems.

NOW, Eric, your homework assaignment is to PROVE me wrong !

Reagan was a longshot.