All Should Vote Republican!

Magic pretty much summed it up. Put another way, Republicans are all about individuals taking responsibility for their own outcome, while Democrats are all about defining the outcome you're entitled to.

Reactions: 2 people
Black Magic said:
There will alway be poor people no matter what party you vote with. The difference is with republican you have more opportunities if you CHOOSE to apply yourself and make good decisions. With democrat there is no point in achieving anything because it is taken away and given to the worthless until you run out of spending other peoples $$. In any society there is always that % of people that refuse to be accountable for their lives no matter what you do them.
Good post Magic.

Reactions: 1 person

eolesen said:
Magic pretty much summed it up. Put another way, Republicans are all about individuals taking responsibility for their own outcome, while Democrats are all about defining the outcome you're entitled to.

True except for the little thing of the $1.2 trillion over 12 years of tax breaks and subsidies to corporate America. So spare us the sanctimonious BS about republicans wanting people (Citizens United v FEC) to take responsibility. No one is buying it.

Are the poor people who voted republican all rich now?
C'mon Tree, why would poor people vote Republican or why would poor people even vote? Their enabling meal ticket is Democrat all the way. They don't even have to vote because you are doing it for them.

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess that explains why corporate America typically fund GOP candidates. They are looking out for the little guy.
Stick around for a good laugh because corporate America is creating the jobs that moochers like you are complaining about!

True except for the little thing of the $1.2 trillion over 12 years of tax breaks and subsidies to corporate America. So spare us the sanctimonious BS about republicans wanting people (Citizens United v FEC) to take responsibility. No one is buying it.
Let me ask you, how many employees does your company employ and what benefits do you offer them? If NONE then STFU!

signals said:
Their enabling meal ticket is Democrat all the way.
Entitlements for votes. The Democrat business model, using your money of course.

signals said:
Stick around for a good laugh because corporate America is creating the jobs that moochers like you are complaining about!
Tree thinks the government will take care of everyone when there are no jobs.

signals said:
Let me ask you, how many employees does your company employ and what benefits do you offer them? If NONE then STFU!
Tree is not smart enough to STFU. That is his problem. He rather remove all doubt that he is a fool. 

Dog Wonder said:
First off why don't you post something from THIS year and not 2011..........

Second off what parameters are they using? Are those numbers adjusted for cost of living? I rather doubt it.

Third I pulled a variety of 2014 list and none of them match up. No surprise to me at all considering these "lists" are usually based off of junk science and written for the mentally lazy. That would be you Dog.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-poorest-states-in-america-2014-12
Mississippi
New Mexico
Louisiana
Georgia
Washington, D.C.
Kentucky
Alabama
Arizona
South Carolina
West Virginia

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/fjle45imff/no-1-poorest-state-mississippi/
Mississippi
West Virginia
Alabama
South Carolina
New Mexico
Kentucky
Idaho
Arkansas
Montana
Maine

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12821534/11/the-10-poorest-states-in-america.html
Louisiana
Arkansas
West Virginia
Mississippi
North Carolina
Alabama
New Mexico
Kentucky
Tennessee
South Carolina

http://wallethub.com/edu/richest-and-poorest-states/7392/
Mississippi