Is the democratic Party trying to steal the 2016 election?

Dog Wonder said:
Still reliving your grade school days when you get blotto?

A curious temporal reference "dog"...are your "grade school days" truly the last times you can remember (or even  imagine) personally being involved in contest or "battle" of any kind? Perhaps you were walking to 4th grade home room and "landed under sniper fire"? ;) No worries Dog; both you and Hillary are equally true "heroes", I've no doubt...I'd suggest equally stupid, but she's way smarter than you will ever be. It takes a tiny bit of wit to sell her kind of BS to even the most incredibly gullible.....She should thank God for such "useful idiots" as yourself existing in the mindless millions at all.

Be grateful that Darwin's notions are fully and wholly unnaturally checked by "civlization", lest your sorry sorts would very likely just be hunted for both easy and comical sport...Of course you could always call on the likes of Ms Tree to "protect" you. ;)

Reactions: 1 person
southwind said:
And your still the village Idiot with Barry-O a close second!

An uncharitable assumption, but I'd guess a kid who got his arse kicked regularly in youth...As much of an easy and "unfair" insult as that seems; I've found it true of many liberals' early lives.

Suggestably the Joke of the Day: What's the shortest paragraph ever written? = The complete world history of liberal "war heroes" ;)

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

dell,
Was walker ...BEFORE abortion  before he was AGAINST it,................or....was he BEFORE IMMIGRATION.....before...he was AGAINST it   ????

I swear, I can't keep up with this F'n  CHAMELEON  !!

Did you like pole smokers before you hated them?

No, his handlers did. And it was 2 Dems (beat Barrett twice). Running against mediocre opponents didn't hurt, either. That's more an indictment against Dem strategy than it is indicative of his abilities...

Kev3188 said:
Walker can't even run a mid-sized state. What makes anyone think he's qualified to lead this nation?
...Or are you all just winding 'Bears up?
Err.....what made people think a community organizer could run this country and he got elected.

We know you got a hard @n for Walker, since he's a union buster.....why not just come out and say it!