ISIS uses exploding drone to kill soldiers

No worries Hypocritical X, Barry says they are only a JV team. Hildabeast has a great plan.... to bring her friends in ISIS over here to the US, then give them jobs.

Maybe you can give them a hugg then too.

No worries Hypocritical X, Barry says they are only a JV team. Hildabeast has a great plan.... to bring her friends in ISIS over here to the US, then give them jobs.

Maybe you can give them a hugg then too.

You know Hackman, it's not 'all' about politics.
Maybe when you grow up, you will understand this.
That's cool, you probably don't have many tools in your toolbox and can only resort to opposing views by demeaning them.

Why don't you step outside of the 'Trump' box, do some self reflection and sole searching to find out where your belief has failed you.

OK, you call me a hypocrite, how so?
You also called me a liar, but I let it pass because I know your anger guides you and not your head.
So, I will try to be civil to you if you are civil to me.

Now tell me how I am a hypocrite (#1)
Then, how I am a lair (#2)

You know I am a Christian.

xUT

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev3188
You know Hackman, it's not 'all' about politics.
Maybe when you grow up, you will understand this. Hate to be mean and condensending to a sensitive snowflake again. But it's "hit piece" nasty politics that is on 24-7 libtard channel rotation, bringing up all the 30+ year old unproven Trump dirt that the Clinton owned CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC can dig up. Never heard about any of it until now. How odd. Libtards accuse him, no proof, just acusations, and he's guilty. Then Queen Mich Obammy says she's so PTSD Trump "offended", "but I just love me some Queen Beyonce" and the filth she raps about. Bitches, ho's, bend me over, "n" word, dancing around all most naked, and a lot worse. Obammy's and Clintons are all good with it. She's a roll model. Who should "grow up" Hypo X? GMAFB.

That's cool, you probably don't have many tools in your toolbox and can only resort to opposing views by demeaning them. The only "tool" I see is you and a few others here, some are just rocks like ol' Rabid Bears. You have the black kettle and pot clanking together right on que. I think you swallowed too Agent Orange in 'Nam. Hope you get better care at the VA, it's been horrible, I know. Won't happen with Hildabeast, she detests the military.

Why don't you step outside of the 'Trump' box, do some self reflection and sole searching to find out where your belief has failed you. Step outside "Trump" box, and go into the Hildabeast/Billdo abyss of lies, scandals, and treason? Never. Trump isn't the best ever by far, but he's no traitor, and hasn't commited a tenth of the crime Hbeast has. What belief has failed me? That 8 years of progressive Obammy/Clinton BS has made the country much worse off and unsafe and getting worse? Your delusional.

OK, you call me a hypocrite, how so?
You also called me a liar, but I let it pass because I know your anger guides you and not your head. I called you a liar? When? Guess I missed it. Show me what I said regarding your a "liar". However, you are definitely a hypocrite. You hold the leftists to one standard on sex scandals, criminal standards, treatment of women, and govenment policies, while deriding the right for NOTHING EVEN CLOSE to what democrats have done. Libtard standard of course. Can you fathom a republican president ditching his security to go on a "Lolita Flight" with 15yo girls and convicted sex offender? Lying about his sexcapades on live TV and then being proven a habitual liar? How about paling around with Bill Ayers the terrorist? Deleting 33,000 emails under Federal sopeana and lying about it to the FBI? A lynching in the courtyard square would be the result and you know it.
So, I will try to be civil to you if you are civil to me. You didn't start off real good, but I can take it just fine. So lets just keep it brutal, its more fun. I don't sugarcoat the truth, just ain't my style.

Now tell me how I am a hypocrite (#1)
Then, how I am a lair (#2) See above

You know I am a Christian. No I don't. Your statements say otherwise.

xUT

While Hackman is stuck on casting aspersions, the rest of us should talk about the possible threat of copycats here in the US...
Well, your brain dead libtard heros seem to want to import as many ISIS copycats as they can. But hey they just need a hugg, a EBT card, and a pilfering at Wal-Mart job.
I see Obammy was casting for Johnsonville Sausage on da Plane yo. You better pack a sock Kevy.