Islam at the DNC Convention

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
Doubt the DNC has any idea who they're in bed with.

Screen-Shot-2012-08-27-at-2.53.38-PM-480x620.png

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim and the Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, wrote:
The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj [are not] moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

Siraj Wahhaj, the “Grand Imam” for Jumah at the DNC, is often considered a “moderate” because he was the first Muslim to give an invocation in the U.S. Congress, but as Robert Spencer notes, he has a number of troubling ties to dangerous radicals. In the early 1990′s the man reportedly sponsored talks by “the Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdel-Rahman in New York and New Jersey mosques, and told his followers that the United States will fall unless it “accepts the Islamic agenda.”
Wahhaj elaborated, according to bestselling author Brigitte Gabriel, to say: “If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.”
He continued: “Take my word. If 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.”
When an imam like Siraj Wahhaj says “it his duty and our duty as Muslims to replace the US Constitution with the Quran…we need to speak up!” Dr. Jasser reiterated in response, adding that Americans “should be concerned” if this is who the DNC is “consorting with.”

Robert Spencer speculates that the Democrat National Committee is simply so “in thrall to multiculturalism” that “few, if any” are even aware of the radical connections.

http://www.theblaze....e-whos-invited/

It's a big tent...

Don't you mean bayt?
Big tent with a boat load of radical extremists, key people unindicted co-conspirators with intent to usurp the Constitution?
Yeah, that goes hand in hand with progressive liberals, my mistake.
What strange bed fellows.

Crazy. There'll probably also be Jews, Christians, Mormons(!), Catholics, Agnostics, and a Hindi or two on hand. Imagine that.

Maybe they shoulda gone to TPA this week instead? If they truly want to tear apart the fabric of US society, going to the RNC would be a good place to take notes...

Crazy. There'll probably also be Jews, Christians, Mormons(!), Catholics, Agnostics, and a Hindi or two on hand. Imagine that.

Maybe they shoulda gone to TPA this week instead? If they truly want to tear apart the fabric of US society, going to the RNC would be a good place to take notes...

How do you discount this or do the rose colored glasses filter it out?

“If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.”

Seems like they got it on their mind. You must not have read the part about those attending won't be your average mainstream Muslim neighbor but the more radical element.

Tear apart the fabric of society? Seems like your Pals are the ones signing on to perversion, chasing God from every facet of life, ruining the family unit, putting people permanently on the dole. Yeah I see your point.

OK, OK...............we'll adopt Sharia Law............happy now Dog and Kev ?

I'm sure women would have even more rights !

I guessed I missed the part of the Constitution that allows only people of certain religions, cultures, lifestyles, etc. to be a part of the process

Bad case of "I'm scared because they don't look/think/act/dress/pray like me" we got going on here...

I guessed I missed the part of the Constitution that allows only people of certain religions, cultures, lifestyles, etc. to be a part of the process

Bad case of "I'm scared because they don't look/think/act/dress/pray like me" we got going on here...

Replace the Constitution with Sharia Law......nothing to see here. Move on. org

No concern how they look, who they pray to or how they dress. Just the part about killing all infidels gets my attention.

Back