It just goes to show you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over on the other threat about the "pie" the point I was really trying to make is the cost savings. Ok we are gonna save about a million dollars on four points dishing out the pies instead of our cheesecake. Where is THAT million dollars going to go? Into the employees pockets or into bringing our product up to standard. The same goes for this damn bag BS. Where is THIS money going? I'm all for saving money and posting a profit but c'mon already. I can't believe they brought up trash bags to the CEO of the company with serious pressing issues at hand. I understand where they were comming from but really. It's as bad as the f/a asking Kirby months back at a session about upgrading the wine selection. I was like, "Are you freaking KIDDING me"? :shock: For those on here that have not had issue with the new black bag, give it time. Oh yeah the taping up of the trash bins is BS. Because you have MORONS dumping trash for next to nothing make the f/a's job harder. Sure, just keeps getting better. That trash will be right in the bathroom. Oh brother :rolleyes:

Over on the other threat about the "pie" the point I was really trying to make is the cost savings. Ok we are gonna save about a million dollars on four points dishing out the pies instead of our cheesecake. Where is THAT million dollars going to go? Into the employees pockets or into bringing our product up to standard. The same goes for this damn bag BS. Where is THIS money going? I'm all for saving money and posting a profit but c'mon already. I can't believe they brought up trash bags to the CEO of the company with serious pressing issues at hand. I understand where they were comming from but really. It's as bad as the f/a asking Kirby months back at a session about upgrading the wine selection. I was like, "Are you freaking KIDDING me"? :shock: For those on here that have not had issue with the new black bag, give it time. Oh yeah the taping up of the trash bins is BS. Because you have MORONS dumping trash for next to nothing make the f/a's job harder. Sure, just keeps getting better. That trash will be right in the bathroom. Oh brother :rolleyes:
Thank god someone agrees with me. You have the CEO in front of you, and you talk about trash bags. Glad that is your biggest worry.... :jerry:

See what you get for attracting Trailor Trash Fares? Wal-Mart Trash Bags!
Trailer trash fares? What? I thought the problem was that the fares were comparable to the legacies, without the fabulous service that the legacies offer. Catch up! :p

Can you imagine bringing your OWN bags to work. I shop at Target and their bags are a really good quality. Roll them up and pop one out for your trash pickup. :lol:

This whining from the east bases is getting old, real fast. You have a post on trash bags? Phx based fa's have had the grey bags for over 10 years, no real tears or drips to speak of..get over yourselves. manifest issues? admit they are long and cumbersome, but better ones are on the way from what I heard. Can't put ice on top of the cart? Again..get over it. cups fall over? not phx based. no closets? worked with it for 19 years. Won't serve the new pie? Big fricking deal!!! it's a piece of pie...desert! So it's called four points pie, big deal?!?!? Theres not much difference when you say "would you like cheesecake?" and "would you like four points pie?" dont see the difference. You guys are losers.

Thank you Desertfa66 for setting us straight. Without YOUR post I don't think ANY of our newhires here on the east could EVER get through the changes. Thank you SOOOOOO much. Loser? Nice.....look fwd to working with you reeeeeeal soon. You may not like the losers of the east but your outnumbered 2 to 1 or MORE baby. :lol:

This whining from the east bases is getting old, real fast. You have a post on trash bags? Phx based fa's have had the grey bags for over 10 years, no real tears or drips to speak of..get over yourselves. manifest issues? admit they are long and cumbersome, but better ones are on the way from what I heard. Can't put ice on top of the cart? Again..get over it. cups fall over? not phx based. no closets? worked with it for 19 years. Won't serve the new pie? Big fricking deal!!! it's a piece of pie...desert! So it's called four points pie, big deal?!?!? Theres not much difference when you say "would you like cheesecake?" and "would you like four points pie?" dont see the difference. You guys are losers.

Again, I would not call my co workers on the east "aka Losers"

However, I have worked with these trash bags and I've only had "one" bag rip on me in one of these years....
Now, I have not seen "the bag's that they are giving you in the east... But I am guessing it is the same one that we have. I have also used the east bag which is white.... I for one think it is just a bag and we all have much larger issues to worry about "AKA - OUR NEW COMBINED CONTRACT"...

What is the saying... Lets keep the eye on the ball PEOPLE! :D

Could not have said it better myself. Thank you.

Not only can we not handle the new trash bags, we had a HUGE DISCUSSION about it with the CEO of our company, instead of addressing the real issues. I guess we should be happy that this time, there wasnt some clueless 'burgher there to ask Doug if he knows how hard it is for them to commute on an RJ, as if we schedule flights for non revs.. :blink:

Yes, trash bags and pies. That's what it has come to. And please, spare me the cr@p of "it's all part of the bigger wal mart picture."

Time to start askin' the tough questions, ladies and gentlemen.

And BTW, there are "losers" on both sides of the fence. I non revved the other day with a west crew that was embarrassing. You have them, too... :bleh:

This attitude is what you get when you have no standards...for east coast fa's who are used to giving better service this is a big freaking deal....youre the one that needs to get over yourself if you want all sunshine and roses go read the southwest pages...and the real losers are our passengers :down:

Hey Dessert, AT LEAST EAST KNOWS how to treat their Passengers, not the Trailor Parks in AZ that West comforts ! You don't see NO Trailor Parks in PHL! :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Again, I would not call my co workers on the east "aka Losers"

However, I have worked with these trash bags and I've only had "one" bag rip on me in one of these years....
Now, I have not seen "the bag's that they are giving you in the east... But I am guessing it is the same one that we have. I have also used the east bag which is white.... I for one think it is just a bag and we all have much larger issues to worry about "AKA - OUR NEW COMBINED CONTRACT"...

What is the saying... Lets keep the eye on the ball PEOPLE! :D

"losers" is directed to this board only and not the workforce as a whole.

"losers" is directed to this board only and not the workforce as a whole.
I see your point. There is a *13* page thread on pie that the company said you COULD refer to as 4 PTS Pie, but didnt have to. That's a bit over the top. I bet there are some FF's on here that will be asking me for seconds!! :lol: (and I will happily oblige...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back