It's (Past) Time to Lean In Against Forced COVID Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masks will never be foolproof with all the fools running around without them.[/QUOTE
I know this won't make much of an impact on a conspiracy theorist, but have you noticed that cases of flu are down? Do you know why? People are wearing masks.

I'd agree that all this irrational fear and wearing masks, hand sanitizer, hand-washing, house arrests/confinement, and social isolation has a positive impact on reducing all communicable illnesses. However, cases of flu are also down because they're coding them as COVID. State's get federal dollars tied to each COVID case. Flu money? Not so much.

Interestingly, overall deaths for the year to date compared to previous years is essentially the same.

Based on what you just said, what would God...or his more forgiving son, have to say about Donald Trump?

There's only One, Triune God, but if you meant God the Father vs. what would God the Son do...well, I'm not God, so I don't know exactly. However, what I noted earlier still holds. Jesus is very merciful to those who truly seek Him, but He is also just. There are no fakes or hypocrites in Heaven--only humble, faithful servants of God and His Truth. As many approved apparitions have said, many souls are lost to Hell. God gives us free will, but not a get-out-of-jail-free card. One reaps what one sows.

See my last response. Will Donald Trump be guaranteed damnation? Because a LOT of churches support the guy. That's another reason a lot of people are disillusioned with religion. Not disillusioned with God...just religion.

Many churches are where I was prior to the '16 election. As a pro-life, Catholic/Christian, it seemed clear to me that the only chance for this country to get back on a pro-life agenda (covering the full spectrum; abortion, human trafficking, SSM, euthanasia), and to stop offending God was to put the GOP candidate in office. Sadly, while POTUS has talked-the-talk, he has not walked-the-walk on pro-life issues (e.g., increased Planned Parenthood funding, funding of immoral pharmaceutical research, Obergefell v. Hodges not over-turned). Looking back now, it increasingly seems like we've (pro-life conservatives) have been played by both parties. While it's likely going to really suck for us for the foreseeable future, no matter. God wins in the end, and Our Lady crushes Satan's head with Her heel. Our goal at this point is to make sure our souls and the souls entrusted to us to guard are and stay on the winning team.

Humility shines in you.

Even Jesus threw down the tables of the tax collectors in the temple and troll the Pharisees. It's what it takes at this point to try to awaken people from their slumber of complacency.

Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice! (There, I added an exclamation point to boot.)

There's only One, Triune God, but if you meant God the Father vs. what would God the Son do...well, I'm not God, so I don't know exactly. However, what I noted earlier still holds. Jesus is very merciful to those who truly seek Him, but He is also just. There are no fakes or hypocrites in Heaven--only humble, faithful servants of God and His Truth. As many approved apparitions have said, many souls are lost to Hell. God gives us free will, but not a get-out-of-jail-free card. One reaps what one sows.

WEll...I kind of think that God is the one being that is capable of unconditional love. And if he is truly unconditional, I sincerely doubt that he will condemn me or you or anyone else to hell. For what it's worth, I was born and raised Catholic and was a Catholic for 50 years of my life. Then I questioned.

Here's a thought...The bible may be God's word, but it was written by man. I tend to agree with Baruch de Spinoza on what God would say...

Stop praying. I want you to go out into the world and enjoy your life. I want you to sing, have fun and enjoy everything I've made for you.

Stop going into those dark, cold temples that you built yourself and saying they are my house. My house is in the mountains, in the woods, rivers, lakes, beaches. That's where I live and there I express my love for you.

Stop blaming me for your miserable life; I never told you there was anything wrong with you or that you were a sinner, or that your sexuality was a bad thing. Sex is a gift I have given you and with which you can express your love, your ecstasy, your joy. So don't blame me for everything that others made you believe.

Stop reading alleged sacred scriptures that have nothing to do with me. If you can't read me in a sunrise, in a landscape, in the look of your friends, in your son's eyes—you will find me in no book!

Stop asking me, ‘Will you tell me how to do my job?’ Stop being so scared of me. I do not judge you or criticize you, nor get angry or bothered. I am pure love.

Stop asking for forgiveness, there's nothing to forgive. If I made you, I filled you with passions, limitations, pleasures, feelings, needs, inconsistencies, and best of all, free will. Why would I blame you if you respond to something I put in you? How could I punish you for being the way you are, if I'm the one who made you? Do you think I could create a place to burn all my children who behave badly for the rest of eternity? What kind of god would do that?

Respect your peers, and don't give what you don't want for yourself. All I ask is that you pay attention in your life—alertness is your guide.

My beloved, this life is not a test, not a step on the way, not a rehearsal, not a prelude to paradise. This life is the only thing here and now—and it is all you need.

I have set you absolutely free, no prizes or punishments, no sins or virtues, no one carries a marker, no one keeps a record. You are absolutely free to create in your life. It’s you who creates heaven or hell.

Live as if there is nothing beyond this life, as if this is your only chance to enjoy, to love, to exist. Then you will have enjoyed the opportunity I gave you. And if there is an afterlife, rest assured that I won't ask if you behaved right or wrong, I'll ask, ‘Did you like it? Did you have fun? What did you enjoy the most? What did you learn?’

Stop believing in me; believing is assuming, guessing, imagining. I don't want you to believe in me, I want you to believe in you. I want you to feel me in you when you kiss your beloved, when you tuck in your little girl, when you caress your dog, when you bathe in the sea.

Stop praising me. What kind of egomaniac God do you think I am? I'm bored with being praised. I'm tired of being thanked. Feeling grateful? Prove it by taking care of yourself, your health, your relationships, the world. Express your joy! That's the way to praise me.

Stop complicating things and repeating as a parrot what you've been taught about me. Why do you need more miracles? So many explanations?

The only thing for sure is that you are here, that you are alive, that this world is full of wonders.

Even Jesus threw down the tables of the tax collectors in the temple and troll the Pharisees. It's what it takes at this point to try to awaken people from their slumber of complacency.

Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice! (There, I added an exclamation point to boot.)
Complacency is not doing simple things to protect yourself and the people around you.

Actually, Obama is going to have his picture taken while he is being vaccinated. I'm sure you will say it's a fake because you can't seem to deal with things that don't glorify the biggest faker in U.S. history--initials DJT. Don't bother responding I've put you on ignore. I don't believe in conducting a battle of wits with an unarmed adversary--which you obviously are.
I literally don't believe a damn thing Obama or his pet media says.

La Li, I have no issue with the LGTBQ community. None.
It is a FACT in 2010 MSM accounted for 63% of all new HIV infections. That is straight from the CDC. Feel free to go verify it yourself if you doubt me. If you don't find 4% of the population accounting for 63% of new infections I don't know what to say except that you are willfully ignorant of the reality of the situation.

-Democrats rioting? I saw protests of senseless killings of black men and women turned violent by white men who came out of nowhere first hand. This weekend in DC speaks for itself.
The media lied about Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown. I don't have a lot of faith in what the media reports because they have proven the truth is not in them. They are now nothing more than a propaganda machine for the left.

--The war on white christain males will never end because they (you) are the most insecure of all ' mericans. I dont think we should worry about white christian males when black christains males are being killed mercilessly. Mercy being the main tenet of christianity.
Oh I am sure you would love me to believe that.

-I Could care less about statues of racists or seditionists. They lost.
Today they lost. Tomorrow you will be telling us minorities are victims of institutionalized racism. Your statements seem to change to whatever is convenient for you at the time to push your narrative.

- The Clintons are as dead to me as Trump is. Get over them.
The Clinton's are still manipulating politics through their fraudulent Clinton Foundation.

Feel free to take your own hypocritical advice. Trump is an outgoing president. Get over him.

-- No one voted for Hunter. But then, Noone voted for Jared or Ivanka either.
No Americans did not vote for Hunter. However foreign countries have tried to gain political favor from Biden through Hunter. Are the American people just supposed to ignore that?

get a grip La Li. You are obviously a white supremicist which is anti Christ like. You wear the fool's crown here.
And you are obviously trying to debase me because I am calling you on your BS.

Like most leftist Democrat scum you went right to the left playbook and called me a racist. The go to when you have literally NOTHING else. Classic and predictable.

Thanks for the laughs fool.

More Hunter email dumps....latest asking for new keys to his office for the big guy, his wife and a Chinese guy who is directly linked to the communist party and military....with a letter claiming Joe gets 10% right off the top.

Hey ho', Joe gotta go.

I'm convinced the dems are taking out Joe to get Kamala in the drivers seat.

You are just now figuring that out?

Isn't it kind of funny? All BLM rioters are representative of all liberals/democrats, but we can't hold conservatives to the same standards.
Only issues is in 'da numbers and their actions. I can't seem to find any footage of people in red MAGA hats burning down their cities for weeks at a time, trying to kill federal agents protecting buildings, attacking people who don't agree with their agenda.

'But DC....but DC'

LOL
Let the dummy live in his fantasy world.

He knows what the Democrats did but to admit it would compromise his "progressive membership card". Liberals love to eat their own don't you know?

WEll...I kind of think that God is the one being that is capable of unconditional love. And if he is truly unconditional, I sincerely doubt that he will condemn me or you or anyone else to hell. For what it's worth, I was born and raised Catholic and was a Catholic for 50 years of my life. Then I questioned.

Here's a thought...The bible may be God's word, but it was written by man. I tend to agree with Baruch de Spinoza on what God would say...

Stop praying. I want you to go out into the world and enjoy your life. I want you to sing, have fun and enjoy everything I've made for you.

Stop going into those dark, cold temples that you built yourself and saying they are my house. My house is in the mountains, in the woods, rivers, lakes, beaches. That's where I live and there I express my love for you.

Stop blaming me for your miserable life; I never told you there was anything wrong with you or that you were a sinner, or that your sexuality was a bad thing. Sex is a gift I have given you and with which you can express your love, your ecstasy, your joy. So don't blame me for everything that others made you believe.

Stop reading alleged sacred scriptures that have nothing to do with me. If you can't read me in a sunrise, in a landscape, in the look of your friends, in your son's eyes—you will find me in no book!

Stop asking me, ‘Will you tell me how to do my job?’ Stop being so scared of me. I do not judge you or criticize you, nor get angry or bothered. I am pure love.

Stop asking for forgiveness, there's nothing to forgive. If I made you, I filled you with passions, limitations, pleasures, feelings, needs, inconsistencies, and best of all, free will. Why would I blame you if you respond to something I put in you? How could I punish you for being the way you are, if I'm the one who made you? Do you think I could create a place to burn all my children who behave badly for the rest of eternity? What kind of god would do that?

Respect your peers, and don't give what you don't want for yourself. All I ask is that you pay attention in your life—alertness is your guide.

My beloved, this life is not a test, not a step on the way, not a rehearsal, not a prelude to paradise. This life is the only thing here and now—and it is all you need.

I have set you absolutely free, no prizes or punishments, no sins or virtues, no one carries a marker, no one keeps a record. You are absolutely free to create in your life. It’s you who creates heaven or hell.

Live as if there is nothing beyond this life, as if this is your only chance to enjoy, to love, to exist. Then you will have enjoyed the opportunity I gave you. And if there is an afterlife, rest assured that I won't ask if you behaved right or wrong, I'll ask, ‘Did you like it? Did you have fun? What did you enjoy the most? What did you learn?’

Stop believing in me; believing is assuming, guessing, imagining. I don't want you to believe in me, I want you to believe in you. I want you to feel me in you when you kiss your beloved, when you tuck in your little girl, when you caress your dog, when you bathe in the sea.

Stop praising me. What kind of egomaniac God do you think I am? I'm bored with being praised. I'm tired of being thanked. Feeling grateful? Prove it by taking care of yourself, your health, your relationships, the world. Express your joy! That's the way to praise me.

Stop complicating things and repeating as a parrot what you've been taught about me. Why do you need more miracles? So many explanations?

The only thing for sure is that you are here, that you are alive, that this world is full of wonders.
Just the other day this dumb ass told us he turned from the Catholic church citing their pro life stance as one of the major contributors.

Then he writes this fiction as proof of his "expertise".

Looks like your "king of the stupids" crown is safe for yet another day.

Your posts really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Just the other day this dumb ass told us he turned from the Catholic church citing their pro life stance as one of the major contributors.

Then he writes this fiction as proof of his "expertise".

Looks like your "king of the stupids" crown is safe for yet another day.

Your posts really are the gift that keeps on giving.
Well...if there is an afterlife, I know I'll be there and God will ask me what I liked most. You will get there, if you are a Catholic it might be after an eon in purgatory. But you might look back and wonder why you were so afraid all those years.

Status
Not open for further replies.