Ive Got A Question

Colby

Senior
Sep 30, 2003
I know that they have Delayed MAA Training and Personally I wouldn't be surprised if it Revolved around my Question..

If an F/A agrees to go to MAA but then ends up being on the Recall List... Wouldn't that disqualify that Person for MAA??? Ive been trying to figure this out... I know a couple of people that have already agreed to MAA but also fell into this last Furlough... If they refuse the recall... can they do MAA???

As far as what I have read in the AFA Q&A MAA is offered to those that have been furloughed (involunary only I would Imagine) So, how would they be able to go to MAA ??? Okay so how many others are as Confused as me ??????

Colby:

Yes, they have the right to come to MAA HOWEVER....the company is saying is if they refuse recall to mainline, they will not get furlough pay and they will contest unemployment. With all the delays going on, who would take that chance or hoping MAA starts in the next few months? They will be forced back to mainline basically but, technically if they pass recall they would be considered still on INVOL furlough. MAA is supposed to start at the top of the INVOL list and work down. This is what AFA is trying to fight against.

USAirBoyA330 said:
Colby:

With all the delays going on, who would take that chance or hoping MAA starts in the next few months?

Those of us that keep getting Rejected by every other Airline we've applied with or interviewed with.....

Personally Im at NUMBER 4 !!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe it's a CONSPIRACY !!!!!

I was referring too the 200 INVOL Furloughs that can choose to remain on furlough and come to MAA or go back to mainline.