JetBlue to Add More Legroom Across Fleet ...

Where there''s extra legroom, I will follow... Being 6''2" and traveling a lot NYC-LA, legroom is more important than TV or a hot meal. Now if I could just get my corporate travel department to lift its restrictions on using B6, I''d be a much happier camper (contractually we have to use AA NYC-LA -- and I tend to choose LGB over LAX for fare and hassle reasons).

----------------
On 7/11/2003 10:11:40 AM Farley wrote:

Lownslow,

Jetblue has shown particular interest in the midwest from what I hear. Chicago has not offered a very attractive package so far (from what I heard, the gates offered were spread all over the place). When the airport offers us something that will allow us to operate the way we need to, we''ll be there. Unlike some other operations, we will not come in with a half-a$$ed effort. I hope it will be soon.

----------------​

True, but Chicago isn''t the only city in the midwest. How about STL, IND, MCI, CVG (no competition from WN there), DTW, etc...?

As for whether or not 2" make a difference - at 6''5" (most in the legs), I can say it most certainly does. I won''t exactly be comfortable with just 2" more, but I will most likely no longer be in pain and won''t lose circulation to my feet.