Jetblue to DFW???

JETBLUE service from JFK to DFW would be an excellent idea. AA shouldn't be threatened by JB, there is enough traffic for everyone. 2,3, or 4 flight from JFK will not hurt AA, they will broaden the market.

AA "muscle"at DFW is legendary. SwissAIR was going to start flying there( in the early 1990's) and AA made there life miserable( this was before any code share with AA, when DAL was SwissAir's partner). Air France flew from CDG-DFW in the 2000/2001, it longer does( this must be the record for the shortest time any AF route to the USA). In TEXAS, Houston atracts many more foreign airlines. BA and LH are the only two European airlines serving DFW. These two serve IAH as well as KLM and AF. Tokyo is served by both AA and CAL from their Texas hubs. Texas aviation is so big, it should welcome anyone who wants to fly there.

Yes there is room in the market to ANC Alaska pretty much has anc locked up AA should have continued this service but pulled out like all the rest of the former Reno air routes.QQ flights to Anc were always full.If you look at the fares to Anc they are higher than the rest and look how well Alaska is doing.The y fare up to Anc from sea is around $900.00 to $1000.00.It would be a great market for Jet Blue i wish AA would fly there instead of seasonally

I dont think that SEA-ANC is in the future for B6 (my own personal opinion) being as we only fly to SEA once a day (red-eye there and back). We'd have to make a much bigger presence at SEA first before moving on. I wonder if our A320's can make the LGB-ANC route?

-dj-

Latest posts