JetBlue to Melbourne, Florida?

AAG2000

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
Airwhiners.net is not always the most reliable source, but someone over there pointed out, correctly, that the job listings page on jetblue.com now includes MLB in its list of cities (although there are no actual jobs listed there). Does anyone know if JetBlue has some other operations in Melbourne (just like it has some kind of offices in Darien, CT)? If not, some may recall that a similar slip-up occurred just before B6 announced service to Denver and Seattle, although as far as I know it hasn''t happened since.

Meanwhile, a company announcement is to be webcast tomorrow morning at 9:00 ET.

Coincidence? Hmmm...

----------------
On 6/9/2003 4:36:52 PM AAG2000 wrote:

"Airwhiners.net" is not always the most reliable source, but someone over there pointed out, correctly, that the job listings page on jetblue.com now includes MLB in its list of cities (although there are no actual jobs listed there). Does anyone know if JetBlue has some other operations in Melbourne (just like it has some kind of offices in Darien, CT)? If not, some may recall that a similar slip-up occurred just before B6 announced service to Denver and Seattle, although as far as I know it hasn''t happened since.

Meanwhile, a "company announcement" is to be webcast tomorrow morning at 9:00 ET.

Coincidence? Hmmm...

----------------​

I read this post a while ago, and wondered the same thing you did ... but I found out that LiveTV has offices in Melbourne and when it gets time for the new Embraers, LiveTV will have to hire more people and I think that B6 will aid them in that process and thats why Melbourne appears on the "Work Here" section of jetblue.com ....

Thats what Im assuming ... :)

Back