JFK-HND

jersey777

Veteran
May 24, 2006
I have been looking at the non-rev travel planner and looking at the loads and flight times for JFK-HND. On the days that I have looked in January and March the flights are completely empty and there is a notation showing the flight was subject to government approval. I thought that this flight was a done deal. The scheduled startup is in just over 3 months...does this mean that AA is not selling tickets on it yet? Does anybody have an idea of what is going on?

I think it's another example of relying on the nonrev travel planner to make mountains out of molehills, just like a week or two ago with the JFK-LON schedules nonissue.

AA has been selling tickets on the HND flights for several weeks. I have two trips booked on it.

Don't forget that new *station* routes are typically embargoed for D1/D2, so NRTP may be purposely blocking out the availability.

HND is a new station. The embargo allows employees there to figure out how to board an airplane before they have to start dealing with the extraneous stuff like nonrevs...

Don't forget that new *station* routes are typically embargoed for D1/D2, so NRTP may be purposely blocking out the availability.

HND is a new station. The embargo allows employees there to figure out how to board an airplane before they have to start dealing with the extraneous stuff like nonrevs...

Thank you for answering my legitimate question with professionalism and class unlike some people.