JOHN WARD MAY RESIGN AS HEAD OF APFA AS EARLY AS NOV 1 2002

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 1:11:02 PM MiAAmi wrote:

If there was an error, it was only the area concerning Sherry Cooper and her relationship with the IAM. Suggesting that the article is full of errors is wrong. If the skyword made an error in when she left the IAM it doesn't change the fact that on behalf of the IAM and the TWALLC f/a's Sherry Cooper is sueing the AA f/a's thru APFA. Does anyone have any doubt that Sherry Cooper's intentions are to break the APFA? She should be ousted! Sherry Cooper seems to be against the majority of the APFA members. That to me seems to be a bit of a conflict of intrest.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Sherry Cooper is not breaking the APFA.....you are doing it to yourselves. It didn't have to go this way. Your morally bankrupt staple job will only lead you to be financialy bankrupt. The more you whine, stamp your feet and protest the actions of Ms. Cooper, the stronger our resolve will be.

Fair warning: John Ward and his leadership are leading you over a cliff. Not everyone on the APFA BOD agrees with the way Mr.Ward is handling this. He has lied in Skyword about Ms. Cooper........what other lies is he telling you?

I can tell you with certain that if you don't like what's happening now, you're certainly not going to like what is going to happen in the future.........and in the meanwhile the company will take full advantage of all the in-house bickering with the union.

John Ward has committed to seeing this lawsuit to the end. Which to me says that he is not willing to compromise. Let us look at both ends. If the LLC flight attendants lose, then they are where they are right now, no different. If the APFA loses, they could be decertified, bankrupt, and their national officers held liable. If John Ward speaks for all of his membership, which I know for a fact that he doesn’t, then he should tread the coming tides carefully. A more mature Union President would consider compromise before the disintegration of his union. The power and money of the IAM speak volumes.
APFA has just celebrated its 25th anniversary. They have proven themselves to be a strong independent union. I have admired their past and looked forward to being a part of their future. I hope that this reign of destruction is thwarted.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 3:14:49 PM FA Mikey wrote:

The STL and ISL board members are the ones who may not agree. Every other member is in support of the resolution, and transition agreement.
----------------
[/blockquote]

That is absolutely not true. The fact that you made that statement shows of what little you really know. As the board starts to crumble, and the lies are exposed, remember one thing.......you brought it on yourselves.

You mean someone who came to work for AA and started prior to the assest purchase of TW was not furloughed. But all those AAers who started here after that did get laid off.

So please tell us, who on the BOD is breaking rank and wanting to sell out there base? The anwser is NOBODY.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 4:15:34 PM FA Mikey wrote:

List the bases of the memebers who believe you deserve a free ride on seniority. I am guessing you cant. There are none other than the two I listed.
----------------
[/blockquote]

The only people that got a free ride was you. Two days ago, at the end of my 3 day trip, I had to say farwell to both of my flying partners who have been furloughed as of Nov. 1st Both are in their 17th year of flying. What a sickening feeling to know that someone on the AA side who has been flying for 18 months still has a job. The fact that you don't know who on the board is crumbling, shows me that you're uninformed. The more you talk, the more you expose your absolute ignorance.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 2:55:01 PM MiAAmi wrote:

Nice try TWAA, Reread the post. I said her intentions are to break APFA. I have no doubts that she and all of you will fail to do that.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Then wake up and realize that we are not the enemy. Why does this have to turn into a pissing contest? I'm telling you that the company is LOVING this and will turn it to their advantage. Go ahead and use up all your resources with this in-house fight and when the next big fight with the company comes.......(and it will) the company will have the upper hand.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 5:07:01 PM FA Mikey wrote:

You mean someone who came to work for AA and started prior to the assest purchase of TW was not furloughed. But all those AAers who started here after that did get laid off.

So please tell us, who on the BOD is breaking rank and wanting to sell out there base? The anwser is NOBODY.
----------------
[/blockquote]
Mikey: Maybe you should look at the BIG PICTURE instead of THE SMALL FRAME . YOU know your BOD better than anyone, so, YOU, figure it out.

I already have and stated so. You all can wish all you want. Here at AA you have to earn your take. We dont give anything away. Sorry if it was different where you came from. But buddy you are not at TWA any more.

NO your seniority is April 10 2001. Like it or not, thats when you started here. Nothing you say or do will change that. You all are pissed because your company is gone. You are starting over and want credit for time earned at TWA. You are mad that APFA didnt sell out its members for you. That you will have to be equal to all of us and earn seniority from your start date like everyone else has.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 6:53:59 PM FA Mikey wrote:

I already have and stated so. You all can wish all you want. Here at AA you have to earn your take. We dont give anything away. Sorry if it was different where you came from. But buddy you are not at TWA any more.
----------------
[/blockquote]
There are many changes to come.....I can only hope that you are able to accept the them...they will hit hard.
Its going to be a tough road, something the nAAtives have not encountered in the past..too bad APFA did not choose to do the right thing-to be fair in senority:to gain force, Ideas, initiative ,& creativity from the TWllcers that have lived and survived toughest of times-WE were so willing and able to be a part of your team, until the STAPLE-
Stapling this great force is your problem -
I think at this point that you realize our tenacity and perservance. APFA had a chance to have us on their side....we have not been represented fairly as dues payers..
Big mistake. See ya in court.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 6:53:59 PM FA Mikey wrote:

----------------
[/blockquote]

And YOU are not calling the shots.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 7:34:01 PM FA Mikey wrote:

No I am not calling the shots. But I am one of 20,000 plus that wont bend over to give former TW people a free ride on our backs.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Actually, it's YOU that are getting the free ride on OUR backs, buddy. Because, we are the ones taking the hit for the furloughs on your behalf. Your thought process is as clear as your spelling and grammer.