Just another Democrat using "charity" to line their pockets

You know....which is better - using charity to line your pockets, or using taxpayer money to line your pockets? I mean...how much state business has been conducted at Trump properties? While our dear leader isn't taking a paycheck, he's not "comping" the taxpayer for the state events held at his properties. And that money goes to him and his kids. But y'all don't have a problem with that.

[QUOTE="La Li Lu Le Lo, post: 1280902, member: 16756
So when does Hillary Clinton go to jail for her crimes. Her and her crooked Clinton Foundation.[/QUOTE]

When Trump releases his tax returns?

There you go dell if the dems aren’t scamming charities, they are paying off their sexual harassment victims with tax dollars

[QUOTE="La Li Lu Le Lo, post: 1280902, member: 16756
So when does Hillary Clinton go to jail for her crimes. Her and her crooked Clinton Foundation.

When Trump releases his tax returns?[/QUOTE]thats a stupid statement by even your low standards

When Trump releases his tax returns? That's a stupid statement by even your low standards
Give him a chance. It is only Monday after all. I am sure he can say something much more stupid than that.

Hillary Clinton has done both.

Not llke Trump does. Hell...I'd be wiling to bet that he isn't even comping the green fees for his games of golf (that he wouldn't have any time for but is on a pace to make Obama look like a hacker). Literally getting PAID to play golf.

Back