Just another Democrat using "charity" to line their pockets

Nice to see there were plenty of Democrat crooks ripping off tax payers as well.
Then ol plastic faced Nancy the joker of congress being the hypocrite she is right off called for the repub to resign.
When it come out about Conyers she pretty much kissed his ass.

Not llke Trump does. Hell...I'd be wiling to bet that he isn't even comping the green fees for his games of golf (that he wouldn't have any time for but is on a pace to make Obama look like a hacker). Literally getting PAID to play golf.
Hillary is so crooked when you throw the ***** away she comes back.

Nice to see there were plenty of Democrat crooks ripping off tax payers as well.
Then ol plastic faced Nancy the joker of congress being the hypocrite she is right off called for the repub to resign.
When it come out about Conyers she pretty much kissed his ass.

Are you okay with Trump profiting from his use of his resorts for state business? I won't begrudge a guy a game of golf, or even nice accommodations. But I would prefer that my tax dollars go to the Ritz Carlton or Marriott or some other entity than a Trump owned organization. Are you okay with Ivanka and Eric and Don Jr and Barron profiting from YOUR tax dollars?

Are you okay with Trump profiting from his use of his resorts for state business? I won't begrudge a guy a game of golf, or even nice accommodations. But I would prefer that my tax dollars go to the Ritz Carlton or Marriott or some other entity than a Trump owned organization. Are you okay with Ivanka and Eric and Don Jr and Barron profiting from YOUR tax dollars?
get off your high horse you act they are the only politician to ever profit from being in office lol
To answer your question I could care less where he stays, apparently the ones paying off their victims with your money doesn’t bother you. For the record knowing how much you and others have a blind hatred for Trump brings me joy and laughter each day. Please continue

If Obama owned a resort and decided to play all his golf there, I bet you'd have a problem....wouldn't you?
That would be so far on the bottom of my grievances against the man it would not even register. Your showing faux outrage for something that really doesn't amount to anything.

That would be so far on the bottom of my grievances against the man it would not even register. Your showing faux outrage for something that really doesn't amount to anything.

I didn't like W's frequent trips to Crawford, but it was HIS property and he didn't charge himself to stay there. Trump uses HIS properties to enrich himself on my dime.

Fact is I don't think Trump should have to stay at certain hotels just to placate your witch hunt and incessant whining.