Just some food for thought....

Hatu said:
It is not true at all. A list of a few atheists in foxholes:http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxholes/Example:Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Christine LegawiecBoard MemberSpecialty: C-130 PilotDates of Service: 1996-presentDecorations: Aerial Achievement, Meritorious Service, GWOT ServiceTours of duty: Kuwait, 2000; Balkans, 2000-2005; OEF, 2001-2005; OIF, 2003-2004, ONE, 2008No atheists in foxholes? Really? So when things get tough I'm supposed to forget my training, put away my courage and just pray? No way. I have to count on me, on my crew, and on my fellow service members to do our jobs to the best of our ability. Our lives depend on it. If you stop performing the mission to pray, you are putting all of us at risk.
I think I tend to agree with you. Seems that those who do not believe in them.selves and those who are already believers are the most likely to seek divine intervention. Perhaps the equivalent to those who can, do. Those who cant, pray.

Ms Tree said:
I think I tend to agree with you. Seems that those who do not believe in them.selves and those who are already believers are the most likely to seek divine intervention. Perhaps the equivalent to those who can, do. Those who cant, pray.

"Perhaps the equivalent to those who can, do."...? Seriously? Nice try Tree. Not to be unduly blunt here, but, from your long-ago postings;  You couldn't even protect yourself and your lady from so much as a mugging, and instead made of your pitiful self nothing more than an easy victim, as you did as well for your lady.  What exactly is it that YOU can even imagine that you can actually DO in the sometimes harsh nature of the real world?..Besides just being some helpless victim/target, of course? Excercise some care, as your earlier posts are available.

Given such an inestimable track record; I suppose it should come as no surprise that you somehow, as if by magic, fantasize yourself an expert on how people react during dire, life vs death war stress...Right? After all..that's pretty much all that liberals really ever do = imagine and fantasize. Fantasize some incoming enemy missles and then get back to me.

Let me guess; you've, along side of Hillary of course, have "landed under sniper fire" in some odd corner of Fantasyland?....?  :)

"Perhaps the equivalent to those who can, do. Those who cant, pray." Perhaps you should take the time to actually watch the video about General Jackson, who devoutly prayed pretty much every chance he got, and was the most feared southern officer by the north until his death....You just might actually learn something. Failing that; a brief study of General Patton might well be suggested along much the same line.