just worked 767 tail number N248AY

Holy crap! I thought that I was an airplanehead.

Jim, did you look that up or did you just know it off the top of your head?
The internet is a wonderful thing......of course I looked it up - I have trouble remembering my own birthday. :shock:

Jim

I've heard from Inflight that once the next 767 with the new seats comes out they are going to be handing out surveys for the F/A's and the Envoy customers to fill out for feedback.....should be interesting!
I hope everyone mentions pulling one of the center seats out for more space. The next 767 should be out sometime this week.....I was told it's A/C # 252.

I've heard from Inflight that once the next 767 with the new seats comes out they are going to be handing out surveys for the F/A's and the Envoy customers to fill out for feedback

I've been the recipient of several Tempe surveys. They ask the questions they want to ask because they know the answers will suck. Questions will be like, What is most important to you when you travel (select the top 3): (1) getting to your destination; (2) glassware; (3) your bag arriving; (4) gourmet food; (5) a comfortable seat; (6) friendly service; (7) lowest fare available. The surveys will be a joke.

I've been the recipient of several Tempe surveys. They ask the questions they want to ask because they know the answers will suck. Questions will be like, What is most important to you when you travel (select the top 3): (1) getting to your destination; (2) glassware; (3) your bag arriving; (4) gourmet food; (5) a comfortable seat; (6) friendly service; (7) lowest fare available. The surveys will be a joke.

Agreed! Not completely sure why they are going to be passing the surveys out....not that they would listen to any sound advice!

And then they will say at a Town Hall, our customers prefer to get to their destination, have bags arrive where they are going, and they want low fares. Glassware, gourmet food and comfortable seating is NOT, I repeat, NOT their priority. :blink:

USAirways' seats looked nice too when they were shown in PR pics. I still think they are nice and have good potential. Just remove one in the middle. NO way is DL putting that contraption in a 2x2x2 config in their 764's.

You're correct. Delta is going to have a 1x2x1 configuration in their fully-flat business seats on all 767's. Starting in the second quarter next year, the first 767-400 will feature 40 seats that recline to 77-inch-long beds in a one-two-one configuration that will give every BusinessElite customer direct aisle access. The enhanced BE experience also will offer a full-size pillow, quilted duvet comforter, and new dinnerware; on-demand digital entertainment with hours of music, videos, TV programming and games shown on a 10.6-inch screen; PC power and USB port for charging small electronics; oversized consoles for every passenger as a personal work space; personal reading light; shoe storage; and ergonomic lumbar support.

I've heard from Inflight that once the next 767 with the new seats comes out they are going to be handing out surveys for the F/A's and the Envoy customers to fill out for feedback.....should be interesting!
I hope everyone mentions pulling one of the center seats out for more space. The next 767 should be out sometime this week.....I was told it's A/C # 252.
There is no way in living sensibility that these $#$$# are going to change the config. That would mean just to keep 18 Envoy that they will have to remove a row or 2 of coach and we all know that ain't going to happen unless they rip out the dry galley and the lavs in front of the Exit row.

You're correct. Delta is going to have a 1x2x1 configuration in their fully-flat business seats on all 767's. Starting in the second quarter next year, the first 767-400 will feature 40 seats that recline to 77-inch-long beds in a one-two-one configuration that will give every BusinessElite customer direct aisle access. The enhanced BE experience also will offer a full-size pillow, quilted duvet comforter, and new dinnerware; on-demand digital entertainment with hours of music, videos, TV programming and games shown on a 10.6-inch screen; PC power and USB port for charging small electronics; oversized consoles for every passenger as a personal work space; personal reading light; shoe storage; and ergonomic lumbar support.

Those are nice, I still think UALs sweet dreams business seats are a little better, and their first class product is WAY better than anything, any of the US carriers offer... including a self service food bar for in between meals, and a customize dining menu..

USAirways' seats looked nice too when they were shown in PR pics. I still think they are nice and have good potential. Just remove one in the middle. NO way is DL putting that contraption in a 2x2x2 config in their 764's.

Seat Guru or Seat Expert for AA, CO, which still operate 767-200s, DL, and UA, do not, shows different seat configurations, 2X1X2, and 2x2x2, and even a lav or galley forward of row 1, and based on the fuselage can increase space between seat rows.

http://www.seatexpert.com/_AA_767_200.html
http://www.seatexpert.com/_CO_767_200.html

Regards
DC

"You're correct. Delta is going to have a 1x2x1 configuration in their fully-flat business seats on all 767's. "

Boy, I think by almost any standard a 1x2x1 config on a 767 is first class dimensions. It's interesting that they're calling that a biz class. I think it's way more than expected on a trans atlantic trip.

We all witness the downward spiral of Usairways as other airlines are making such great strides to make the traveling experience better for their paying passenger. We get cheaper and cheaper as each "enhancement" comes to fruition. I just don't understand it. What you see here is a management team TRYING their hardest to be in the big leagues and they are so unprofessional and really just grabbing at straws. They clearly don't know what they are doing. It's pathetic. I wish things were different but Debbie calls like she sees it.

Latest posts

Back