Article:USAirways Needs a Passenger Service Flight Plan

Seriously folks, all the beotchin' about US is a little overdone if you ask me. I am not saying it could not use improvement, but I have been flying most of the domestic carriers over the past few months and they ALL have issues, bad hubs, dodgey service, etc, etc, etc.

Please - US is the worst airline - they can't seem to do anything right - or get anything anywhere on time whether it is people or luggage - and the inflight service is beyond a joke - I mean really, $5 for a joke of a headset when UA gives you free entertainment - International service isn't even comparable to other airlines - and US employees are the meanest group of people I have ever encountered.

sky high states: This guy makes his money by complaining. http://www.cb.biztravelife.com/02/021402.htm

Typical, no meals, no smiles, long lines STORY. Could Chris Barnett be running out of noteworthy material?
only stating opinions

Maybe he makes a living out of complaining - but what he says about US is the truth. US is a big joke - and the people that continue to work for them and fly on them are becoming the biggest joke of all.

:lol: Isn't that the truth. There are days I question whether they would prostitute their own Mother or children to bring in MORE MONEY. They have taken advertising to the absolute EXTREME!

The newest poorly thought out marketing ploy?

Tray table ad that has a spilled soda all over it.

Of course, everytime I catch that out of the corner of my eye while serving, I'm ready to run for paper towels (if we're lucky enough to have any!)

Did anyone in marketing consider the flight attendant?

Latest posts