latest cramden bombshell: "breathtaking"

Sadly, things did not actually happen that way, but even luv2fly and “Abeâ€￾ deserve a momentary escapement from the daily torrent of shocking developments.

Sorry to disappoint Ralph, but I did not attend the rally. I, like others here, don't want anything to do with this merge but I also recognize the employees have little to say. The rally was simply a media event to gather attention. It did just that. Nothing more. The only reality in any of this is that the unsecured creditors committee and the judge will decide our fate.

May we offer them our sympathy, our comradeship, and perhaps even a helpful suggestion that Johnny Walker Black is best enjoyed on the rocks.

I don't touch the hard stuff, but you go ahead and partake as it is apparent to me that you do frequently. Most notably when posting. :D

ralphcramden

A deal is going to happen. It might not be the deal that was originally proposed by US, but something is going to come down. There is way too much money out there waiting to be spent.

I don't know what is going to come out of all of this, but the events of the last week sure support your opinion that some kind of deal is coming down the pike. The next month is going to be one to remember.

Latest posts