Not open for further replies.

jj

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
Saw that DEC-15 LAX-PHX CUT.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/16/2002 3:25:57 PM verhalen2003 wrote:

Cutting both LAX-PHX and SJC-PHX opens a sizable gap in the network -- no "reasonable" way from PHX to the West Coast for AA flyers.

I wonder if codeshare talks are proceeding, and if so, if these cuts have anything to do with that ? Just wondering, no real info...

----------------
[/blockquote]

We still serve PHX (UAL). Quit stalling and come on over

FLL-RDU is also getting the axe in October. And so does the currently daily, soon to be Saturday-only LAX-ABQ-DFW service (ends 01Dec02).

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/16/2002 4:13:09 PM Busdrvr wrote:

We still serve PHX (UAL). Quit stalling and come on over .

----------------
[/blockquote]

Ha, ha very funny. Well I might have become a loyal UA customer if I didn't dislike SFO so intensely.

But anyway, if things do get worse and worse at AA, UA would be my next choice.

Cutting both LAX-PHX and SJC-PHX opens a sizable gap in the network -- no reasonable way from PHX to the West Coast for AA flyers.

I wonder if codeshare talks are proceeding, and if so, if these cuts have anything to do with that ? Just wondering, no real info...

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/16/2002 5:26:05 PM ITRADE wrote:

Getting the axe or going RJ? I can't see how AA could compete costwise on SJC-PHX given both HP and WN fly the route.
----------------
[/blockquote]

SJC-PHX (and LAX-PHX) has been ERJ (Eagle) since after you-know-when. So I guess both routes are disappearing entirely come December...

Status
Not open for further replies.