Layoffs in Pit announced

700UW said:
Would you care to wager some money on that?

I am self-employed.

And you wont find my name in the IAMAW's LM-2.

And why do you all make it about me?

The topic isnt 700UW.
You are correct I searched and did not find the name 700UW on any union LM-2.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
Would you care to wager some money on that?

I am self-employed.

And you wont find my name in the IAMAW's LM-2.

And why do you all make it about me?

The topic isnt 700UW.

700UW

If you are not employed by the IAM and not at USAirways then why do you give a crap about every airline and everything that is going on?
I know from what you have said on the AA forum that you are not a TWU represented employee, nor do you work for AA.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to attempt to tell the airline workers what is and what isn't.
You keep up with all this IAM bs you would think you were a dist. lodge rep.

The issue with the AA/US mechanics then is and always should of been none of your business, since you are not a mechanic
or have you ever been. You don't have an A&P cert. I think you even told Josh something along those lines if I am not mistaken.
So the choices we want to make are for ourselves not for you. You are on every thread on several airlines, and you quote things as if
you are the expert on it all.

This is not an attack on you just your right to have a say. Trashing the union you never belong too, or what they stand for
calling us the elitist, and what ever. If you were still with an airline and were a union member then maybe.
But you know all about flight attendants/Pilots/mechanics/airfield operations/aircraft purchases/etc...its never ending when you are a self admitted
stock clerk which never took any money from the IAM in any capacity, just your stock clerks wages. If we all didn't know any better, you just have great computer skills
and are just ate up with the airline industry and the IAM.
You make it about you with all the stuff you type here. You have how many post and just how many are Negative?

The IAM you knew of the past is Gone, it was strong yrs ago while I was with Eastern, but they have lost so much creditbility
and members since at one time they represented almost all the carriers. If we the mechanics of AA have our way the IAM will loose
the mechanics at USAirways as well. They are doing such a great job that it went to the NMB for a vote. "YES" they won but only
because of the pension and the bad rep of the IBT with pensions.

Reactions: 4 people
Once again I dont owe you or anyone an explanation.

Glad you seem to worry about me and glad to see you have the lack of knowledge and have to attack anyone who thinks different than you.
Grow up.

Go learn what a message board is all about.

We now return to our regular scheduled program.

AMFA is an elitist organization that got their butts handed to them by NW and AS.

And go ask Delle about the letter he sent to NW demanding NW take more concessions from the IAM and others instead of AMFA.

And I have a lot of knowledge and experience, and once again if you dont like what I have to say, simply put me on ignore.

If I was just lowly stock clerk, why are you threatened by me?

Why do you constantly post about me and not the topic?

No one is threatened by you. More like you are being threatened if we attack your beloved IAM. The NWA issue is a old and beaten issue with you. How about the failures at Eastern, United, NWA under the IAM? Next thing your going to tell us is that the earth is flat.

Reactions: 1 person
GENTLEMEN,  get a clue.  Put 700 to the side, the waste side that is.  He is here to sway all votes towards the iam.  He is an internet shite stir.  He gets a big rise over all your responses to his postings than anything else.  If you all would ignor (I did that on purpose) him, he would go nuts, and eventually go away.   But you guys just keep falling for his agenda and keep responding.  Myself, as many others, have proven him wrong many, many times before.  he is here for a reason, and that reason is to TRY? and make sure the IAM remains the union that represents the mechanics at the NEW AA after the merger, simple as that folks.  And yes he is paid to do so, rather directly or not, he is receiving perks one way or another. Carry on people, carry on...

Once again, you cant handle someone with a different opinion than yours and you try to silence them.

Do you understand the concept of a message board?

You crack me up, I do not receive anything from anyone for posting on here.

But keep making up lies and making the topic about me, just shows you cant debate the topic at hand.

By the way your lying, so prove I am getting paid, because I am not.

So your statement is libel, better tread lightly, maybe I will enjoy some of your high wage and profit sharing, since you have spread libel about me.

Go ask Dennis Sanderson about the internet message boards and what AA and UA did to him.

1780845_10201983998940541_262257630_n.jpg

Mr. 700UW, give it up man. I have been following your posts for over 12 years, and most of your posts have been either irrelevant, or outright incorrect. US Airways was a great place to work in the 1990's and early 2000's because the industry was still trying to gain traction in deregulation. Hubs were big and unions were powerful because the business relied on labor peace and growth at any cost. While US Airways and the unions plotted a cost plus future, the economics of the business shifted to lower fares and large fixed cost increases. When the cost of business exceeded the revenues, like many businesses, US Airways visited the loan sharks on Wall Street who were more than happy to provide money to "save" AWA and US Airways. From then on, they "owned" US Airways and could manipulate them, just like the mafia did and still does to people and companies that agree to take their loans to keep their company afloat. So, when the largest airline in the world, AKA American Airlines went into bankruptcy, the loan sharks were circling to take advantage of yet another poor company that was in need of a cash infusion. They angled to mate US Airways with American, and make no mistake about it, the new American Airlines is "owned" by Wall Street, and they will do everything they can to bleed it dry in order to make their investment work. Unions be damned because Wall Street is so big, they have the backing of the U.S. Government to walk all over anyone that gets in their way. The U.S. court system has their hands tied and will do nothing for the unions. We are living in a country where big money is in control. All laws are null and void when it comes to the financial industry. They own the judicial, executive, and legislative branches of our government, and they will do as they please.
The new American Airlines will do as they are told by Wall Street and no one else.

Reactions: 3 people
If you dont like it, dont read it.

Dont tell me what to do.

Deregulation happened in 1978, do you actually know about what you post?

Loan Sharks?

Wall Street?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

700UW said:

Dont tell me what to do.

Loan Sharks?

Wall Street?

Yeah....and tell him how it's impossible for USAPA to avoid the Nicolau award.  We've heard that expert opinion of yours for, lo, 6 years or more.

Suddenly, you are so absent from the pilot thread.  What happened?

He's just like Overspeed.  When proven wrong on something he up and leaves for a period of time, then poof, he is all of a sudden back doing the very same thing, hoping all will forget what they proved him wrong on and not talk about it any more,  THEN, repeat as necessary...

I never leave. And mike33 showed you the NMB gave him a different answer than you got, so you didn't prove me wrong.

And as fad as the Nic, it will go into effect upon a JCBA. You have only hurt yourselves for six years working under a bankruptcy CBA.

700UW said:

Dont tell me what to do.

Loan Sharks?

Wall Street?

It seems that 700 is the only one on here who knows what he talking about....the problem has always been his own facts always gets in his way!

Reactions: 3 people