LCC Equity heading into to toilet - - $11.62

guess what! i just found his insider source on the avation industry ! and you'll never guess what i've just discovered

in fleet we are MOST LIKELY to get a new contract soon , and when i asked if doug parker was going to keep up his drinking habit i was told that the signs point to yes!!!

INSIDER SOURCE , HERE'S THE LINK!!!!!!!

These analysts don't know crap... about 9 months ago some had the price target for LCC as high as $120. No logic at all can explain that, absolutely none.

LCC isn't worth a dime. Total Liabilities are > Total Assets!!! I'm not kidding, look at their latest balance sheet

But oh wait uncle UBWU, what about the intangibles?

LCC intangibles are:
Lazy gumpy employees, a crappy network, piss poor service, a tarnished brand, dirty planes, old wrinkled F/A's, and a worthlessly insignificant international presence. Ooooh baby, everyone want a piece of that!! LOLLERSKATES!!!

BK #4 on the horizon this year.

ABANDON SHIP!!

DoUgIe already has.

1:00p.m. quotes.

Dow ($INDU) 12,603.05 +13.98 +0.11%
NASDAQ ($COMPX) 2,436.33 -4.18 -0.17%
S&P ($INX) 1,391.38 +1.19 +0.09%

US Airways Group Inc (LCC) $10.62 -0.39
Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL) $11.95 +0.18
Northwest Airlines Ord Shs (NWA) $11.50 -0.17
Southwest Airlines Co (LUV) $11.16 -0.15
Continental Airlines Inc (CAL) $17.58 -0.26
AMR Corp (AMR) $11.39 -0.35
UAL (UAUA) $23.95 -0.44

These analysts don't know crap... about 9 months ago some had the price target for LCC as high as $120. No logic at all can explain that, absolutely none.

LCC isn't worth a dime. Total Liabilities are > Total Assets!!! I'm not kidding, look at their latest balance sheet

But oh wait uncle UBWU, what about the intangibles?

LCC intangibles are:
Lazy gumpy employees, a crappy network, piss poor service, a tarnished brand, dirty planes, old wrinkled F/A's, and a worthlessly insignificant international presence. Ooooh baby, everyone want a piece of that!! LOLLERSKATES!!!

BK #4 o the horizon this year, abondon ship... Dougie already has.

We have finally identified Chip's evil twin. We're stickin' with the LGA based analyst, though. For one thing, Chip writes better. :up: