Lecg's Dan Kasper Says Usair Ready To Fly

gso-crew said:
Expert: U.S. Airways' Survival 'Very Close'

U.S. Airways is not out of the woods but it's "very close," says LECG's Dan Kasper. He tells CBS MarketWatch's John Wordock the pieces are 'largely' in place following deals with the ATSB and backers like GE. :up:

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/external/cb...5821F27A61B6%7D
[post="238918"][/post]​

Positive news. Great for us!! Finally, someone who seems to have something hopeful to say. I bet this thread will get few post. It's not negative enough. :shock:

That is a company paid witness, he was hired by US Airways to testify against the unions in section 1113 cases.

700UW said:
That is a company paid witness, he was hired by US Airways to testify against the unions in section 1113 cases.
[post="238932"][/post]​
shut up 700!! can u at least be a little positive. u would love to see this company tank wouldn't. i guess u hate it when things do't go exactly how you hoped they would.

When you own the boards you can tell me to shut up.

And were you in the courtroom last November when Kasper testified?

I was and so was another poster on this board. This man is extremely biased towards the company and against employees, I saw it first hand.

If you can't accept the fact that US paid him to testify, then I suggest you educate yourself.

And I have never said anything about hoping this company tanks, and if life is so great why did you come back?

i never said life was great DELETED BY MODERATOR. and if u need to know i came back because i missed my friends and i needed a paycheck and also love my job. and i found out i could go to school and work at the same time to make a little extra cash .

Positive media is positive media.

Even 700UW cannot argue with that.

Fact is, that once we outlive the "stick a fork in em" estimates of so called experts, you will see many of them jump on the U turnaround bandwagon.

Please explain what "That is a company paid witness, he was hired by US Airways to testify against the unions in section 1113 cases." has to do with what he said on the sound bite? Just curious why this would be an issue with regard to what he was saying in the report? I dont quite understand why one should be relevant to the other since they are two completely unrelated items IMO or do you just not like ANYTHING positive about the company (even if they had to pay to get it out on the air?) :unsure:

Etops1,

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

You lose any credibility when you insult a poster.

Kasper was proved wrong by the CWA and IAM in court, but you should have been there to see it, I don't trust him nor believe him. And he is biased towards the company as they pay him a large consulting fee.

etops1 said:
shut up 700!! can u at least be a little positive. u would love to see this company tank wouldn't. i guess u hate it when things do't go exactly how you hoped they would.
[post="238933"][/post]​

etops......do what i did and put him on IGNORE. He never has anything constructive to say.

"You lose any credibility when you insult a poster," said 700UnionWorker.

What a hypocrite! You’re always quick to post a negative comment about anyone that doesn't agree with your union slash and burn mentality. I can't begin to count how many people you've insult on these boards. You've even insulted me on a number of occasions and I'm one of your best customers (CP1).

Lighten up.

This has fallen all the way to page two. I rest my case. Any sign of good news and it get's ignored. I'm convinced the majority on these boards really want US to fail, regardless of WHO wrote what or who he was a witness FOR!! We are our WORST enemy. Pitiful!! :down: :down:

First,

Mr Kasper is paid by US Airways, he was one of the main witnesses against the unionized workers in both the Section 1113e and 1113 c cases, I watched him in court as did Pitbull, his opinion is very biased and his data was shown to be miscalculated by Mr Katz of the CWA and Mrs Levine of the IAM.

700UW said:
[post="238932"][/post]​
thanks for showing this guy is biased towards U ......
if things are so rosy....why aren't other analysts piling on??
hear bill lauer is lightening up a bit but thats all.....

700, if insults cause a creditablity problem, son YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.all you do is in sult and pretend you know what youre talking about. NOt!