Lecg's Dan Kasper Says Usair Ready To Fly

Listen boi,

I am more knowledge about what is going on in my pinky then you have in your whole body.

I suggest you invest in a good spell check program.

I am only trying to point out that no matter who says anything positive...regardless if he is a witness to one group or not...TOO many here will still trash it.

The fact remains that U is NOT competitive with it's most lethal competition, nor will it be. Oil is most likely to stay in the high 40s, the federal government is out of control with the Republicans raising the art of power politics to new all time highs, and regardless of slashing jobs, wages, and dumping pension obligations on the American taxpayers (ultimately), U's cost structure is still not going to match it's competition as long as it tries to be a small-jet feed and dabbled-in international airline.

Giving the U management more money to burn is like giving money to a drug addict to "get well." In the end they don't change and the money is gone in a blink of an eye.

Lakefield's lackeys can blow sunshine up everyone's skirts, but the reality is still there.

700 I understand what your saying but it does look like the company will survive and that is good news. Your still here, I'm still here, and while being here now may not be as good as being here was a year ago we are still getting by....

I agree, the company is atleast ambivalent and at worst deceptively hostile towards its employees and whether or not this guy is a tool the company is suprising a lot of so called experts. I think your point is that it's making it off of the backs of labor and you're right, but we're making it.

usfliboi said:
700, if insults cause  a creditablity problem, son YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.all  you do is in sult and pretend you know what youre talking about. NOt!
[post="239627"][/post]​
Sorry 700, i have to chime in! I agree with the last several posters'! YOU, and your "friendship" with the MODS got me sent to the cornfield for a good while!! You constantly tear into ANYONE that disagrees with you!! But....if someone disagrees with you, well..."you were there"....noone else knows what they are talking about!!!!! Just because you were their, does not mean it is RIGHT!!!! Like First said....ANY good news, is BAD news to YOU!!!! Get a grip, better yet....MOVE ON!!!! GOOD DAY!!!!!!

I don't give a damn what any of you posters think or say.

The contracts that we negotiated and voted in will save this company...BUT, we have just lost the industry professions, and gave a "green light" to the rest of the industry to kill their labor groups. There are NO labor laws that protect labor in BK, and the laws that supposedly changed after Lorenzo was just "smoke & Mirrors". It all a bunch of BS. Once this lunatic judge threw out IAM contracts, terminated our pensions, and retirement medical....it set the tone for the rest of the industry....and these airlines won't have to go into BK to get their "free pass". They just have to threaten it.

Fuel prices will kill the airlines much faster and more fiercely and quicker than any amount of labor reductions. Poor labor relations and negative customer perception is running a huge second....reason for this IS THAT THIS MANAGMENT CAN'T OPERATE AN AIRLINE! But, they sure know how to "shuffle" VPs around to make it look good.

If you don't think so, your a bunch of fools!

I won't forget what we gave. Not for on minute, not for one second...

AND I WILL MAKE SURE THIS MANAGMENT WON'T FORGET THE PRICE LABOR PAID AS WELL. the public won't forget, the industry won't forget, Congress won't forget......

I will be reminding you all for 'INFINITY'!!!!!!

If U doensn't make every endeavor to turn the negative senitment around with their employees (cause you just can't "will it" to happen, and you can't beat into folks for it to happpen).....then only the most well balanced airlines will succeed.

Pitbull, Wow , sounds like your ready to go postal.......... and 700....... i spell to please you..... youve been wrong about this whole process... you need to use that thumb too because that pinky isnt helpin much.

PITbull said:
I don't give a damn what any of you posters think or say.
The contracts that we negotiated and voted in will save this company...BUT, we have just lost the industry professions, and gave a "green light" to the rest of the industry to kill their labor groups. There are NO labor laws that protect labor in BK, and the laws that supposedly changed after Lorenzo was just "smoke & Mirrors". It all a bunch of BS. Once this lunatic judge threw out IAM contracts, terminated our pensions, and retirement medical....it set the tone for the rest of the industry....and these airlines won't have to go into BK to get their "free pass". They just have to threaten it.

Fuel prices will kill the airlines much faster and more fiercely and quicker than any amount of labor reductions. Poor labor relations and negative customer perception is running a huge second....reason for this IS THAT THIS MANAGMENT CAN'T OPERATE AN AIRLINE! But, they sure know how to "shuffle" VPs around to make it look good.

If you don't think so, your a bunch of fools!
I won't forget what we gave. Not for on minute, not for one second...

AND I WILL MAKE SURE THIS MANAGMENT WON'T FORGET THE PRICE LABOR PAID AS WELL. the public won't forget, the industry won't forget, Congress won't forget......
I will be reminding you all for 'INFINITY'!!!!!!

If U doensn't make every endeavor to turn the negative senitment around with their employees (cause you just can't "will it" to happen, and you can't beat into folks for it to happpen).....then only the most well balanced airlines will succeed.
[post="239808"][/post]​

I agree and that does NOT make you postal. The truth sometimes hurts.

PITbull said:
Hey M-friggen-weiss,

You talk'in to me?
[post="239812"][/post]​
:lol: Who else?

FWIW, I doubt I would have forgotten anyway, even without your reminders.

Latest posts