Lets have a Parade

What the main stream media is not telling you! ...... How about this parade x?
16426138_1247026768665943_7889849049476754162_n.jpg

Uh, a minor fact check is in order here...

First of all, it was an alt-right white supremacist parade...

Second.... it was reported... back in 2015 when it actually happened.

Memes are nobody's friend.

Two family members died fighting nazi Germany. I can only imagine what they might've thought about your smarmy little punk mouth attempting to degrade the American military in such fashion.

They would’ve thanked him for his service, and likely agreed that they fought for his right to say whatever he wanted.

ROTFLMAO....You're just joking, right? By all family accounts they'd have properly a put a boot up your azz before breakfast both purely for laughs and arrogantly telling us all what you strangely now imagine they supposedly would've thought. I hate to break this to you but those of the 101st/82nd Airborne/Normandy et al at that time weren't much overly concerned with being overly "sensitive" or at all "politically correct"....Just saying.;) Sadly, they were both killed 8 years before I was born so I must rely on the testimony of family as to their character and personality myself, with then surviving family who knew them (an uncle with Patton's Third Army) as example, but just what strange sort of mindless arrogance even permits you to somehow "speak" for the dead yourself?

Last edited:
How about this one "E"?
27751854_1519902821471502_3590364613459520590_n.jpg

Why cut and paste....why not just say "megadittos"?

For my real thoughts...it seems like both parents starting working under Reagan. We got so prosperous that we kind of liked the lifestyle that two incomes provided. Parent's....even right wing parents....had the option of having one parent stay home while the other worked. And the wealthier (Republican) parents gave the kids either a new Bimmer or a new Silverado pickup to show them how much they loved them....they were too busy climbing that corporate ladder of success that they didn't have time for them. Yeah....America went soft - conservatives didn't do much to help.

Why cut and paste....why not just say "megadittos"?

For my real thoughts...it seems like both parents starting working under Reagan. We got so prosperous that we kind of liked the lifestyle that two incomes provided. Parent's....even right wing parents....had the option of having one parent stay home while the other worked. And the wealthier (Republican) parents gave the kids either a new Bimmer or a new Silverado pickup to show them how much they loved them....they were too busy climbing that corporate ladder of success that they didn't have time for them. Yeah....America went soft - conservatives didn't do much to help.
Well, that maybe your opinion, and there maybe some truth in what you are saying, but that doesn't address the fact that we've produced a generation of spoiled malcontents. And lack of discipline, and proper parenting, is a large contributor to that fact.

Just what strange sort of mindless arrogance even permits you to somehow "speak" for the dead yourself?

If they’re the true heroes you’ve made them out to be, that’s how it would go down.

No doubt/Sure thing, since no better reference could ever be had to speak for the minds/souls of true Heros than some spineless liberal's fantasies of what it somehow "must" be like to be one....Right? Thanks for the always dependable laughs, but from the then surviving uncle's observations I'll have to stick with the more realistic notion they'd simply have both properly and disgustedly put a boot heel to your insipidly arrogant, utterly disrespectful and almost unimaginally pretentious butt, to punt you out the nearest door and left you free from further harm only if they were feeling especially kindly at the moment. ;)

Per: "P.S. No dogfight challenge?" Why bother? It's not like you even know how to fly.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Kev3188, post: 1285905, member: 2779"

No dogfight challenge?[/QUOTE]

Not from a washed up flyboy living in the past.

Last edited:
Well, that maybe your opinion, and there maybe some truth in what you are saying, but that doesn't address the fact that we've produced a generation of spoiled malcontents. And lack of discipline, and proper parenting, is a large contributor to that fact.
All I am saying is that despite the high inflation under Nixon, Ford and Carter - a lot of moms stayed home with the kids. It was under the "prosperity" of the Republican's (Reagan) that both parents started working. For decades a family of 4 or 5 was just fine in a 1400 square foot house (I own one like it now...and I LIVE in it...It's not a rental for even MORE income). But then we saw how "real" money lived and just had to get there. It wasn't "feminism" that put women in the workplace...it was a want...a NEED to get into a 4,000 square foot house with a 3 car garage. I live in a VERY Republican county in a VERY Republican State. And in many places here, a 4,000 square foot home is a "starter" home. We saw the wealth and we WANTED the wealth. The right likes to blame that "feminism" got moms into the workforce and THAT is where "family values" failed. But - it isn't so much feminism as it is that folks who want to live in a half million dollar house in a subdivision full of them CAN'T....even if dad is out busting his butt and bringing in a hundred grand a year. MOM needs to bring in another hundred grand to "live in the manner that they are accustomed". And that is a very Republican ideal.

And...in my very Republican town - mom and dad are too busy in their careers that they toss a nice car the kids way - and all the kid REALLY wanted was for mom or dad to take them to soccer practice or the park or somewhere with them....and put the damn cell phone down and spend little time with them instead of on business. Oh yeah...and while they were with them - talk about God....don't ***** about God not being in the school when half these go getters don't even talk about God on Sunday mornings.

Last edited:

...- and all the kid REALLY wanted was for mom or dad to take them to soccer practice or the park or somewhere with them....and put the damn cell phone down and spend little time with them instead of on business....

Sadly all too true in these sorry times, and that's even assuming there's both a mom and dad present in the home to start with, versus some struggling single mother instead. Whatever one's notions of "party" and poltics; it's sadly clear that as a whole society we've started to crumble, and that is what we should all be addressing.

Just what strange sort of mindless arrogance even permits you to somehow "speak" for the dead yourself?

No doubt/Sure thing, since no better reference could ever be had to speak for the minds/souls of true Heros than some spineless liberal's fantasies of what it somehow "must" be like to be one....Right? Thanks for the always dependable laughs, but from the then surviving uncle's observations I'll have to stick with the more realistic notion they'd simply have both properly and disgustedly put a boot heel to your insipidly arrogant, utterly disrespectful and almost unimaginally pretentious butt, to punt you out the nearest door and left you free from further harm only if they were feeling especially kindly at the moment. ;)

Lol. Jesus...

Latest posts