Liberal Media my A**

Ch. 12

Veteran
Nov 24, 2002
Banned Documentary Ad

Yet we can air the swift boats? Since everybody ran from the CNN thread when I started pointing out that there really is not a liberal bias...if anything it is GOP since most of the networks are now GOP run and definitely mete what they will and will not show (ABC, NBC, FOX, PBS to name a few).

Banned Documentary Ad

Yet we can air the swift boats? Since everybody ran from the CNN thread when I started pointing out that there really is not a liberal bias...if anything it is GOP since most of the networks are now GOP run and definitely mete what they will and will not show (ABC, NBC, FOX, PBS to name a few).
The devil needs balanced and God himself is making sure assigning his missionaries to see to it that only the missionary position is taken in this year’s screw you and vote for me elections. Like bathing the pigs, sort of.

Or maybe it's the evil empire General Electric who owns half the world‘s media, or maybe it's the Bush family in collusion with foreign governments involved in phony wars, or maybe you are as crazy as you sound.

Banned Documentary Ad

Yea Like the chixie dicks have anything good to say about this country, like the rest of the liberal feces.

A bunch of Tokyo Rose sellouts just like you! <_<

Banned Documentary Ad

Hmm, the article doesn't give many details about the ads. My guess is the NBC knows that if it shows the ads, half of its viewers would be outraged and turn the channel. It's probably a business decision more than anything else.

Latest posts