Look here another Republican, Former senator reveals he fathered a child with daughter of another se

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
Former Sen. Pete Domenici of New Mexico revealed Wednesday that he fathered a child outside his marriage three decades ago with the daughter of another former senator.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/20/17031901-former-senator-reveals-he-fathered-a-child-with-daughter-of-another-senator?lite

Reactions: 1 person
It's a pity that Clinton lied. Oh wait, he just changed the meaning of what sex is. Now this guy, he definitely had sex!

What did he do? Preach morality? Or is that expected by Republicans? Regardless of their party affiliation or its beliefs, every politician lies, steals, backstabs, cheats, etc., they just haven't been caught because they haven't ticked off the wrong person.

Got his skills from John Edwards I'd guess.......
24.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Really?

Pete's kid is an adult, in like his 30s, Edwards daughter is very young.

Try again.

care to share a link with us on Jesse Jackson jr or perhaps start a thread?
No? oh that's right he's a Democrat and as a bonus black he doesn't count.

Nothing is stopping you from starting a thread, now is there?

Why didnt you start this one?

Oh thats right, Pete is a republican.

Reactions: 1 person
From the Article:

Domenici voted for the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton in 1998 after his affair with Monica Lewinsky, but his floor statement focused on the fact that Clinton had lied under oath, noting that the trial "has never been about the President's private sex acts, as tawdry as they have been."

But in the same speech, he cited the value of "truthfulness" and how it's the first pillar of good character.

Nothing is stopping you from starting a thread, now is there?

Why didnt you start this one?

Oh thats right, Pete is a republican.
no I don't waste bandwidth on a useless thread on a politician at least the repub had infidelity issues and isn't a convicted thief like Jackson.

care to share a link with us on Jesse Jackson jr or perhaps start a thread?
No? oh that's right he's a Democrat and as a bonus black he doesn't count.
You are late to the party:

http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/53876-you-cant-fix-stupid/page__st__12#entry978060

Got his skills from John Edwards I'd guess.......
24.gif
From the link:
Last week, another member of Congress, Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen, said that he learned only three years ago that he has a daughter, now 24. Cohen, a Democrat, made the revelation after reporters inquired about messages he was sending to the woman on Twitter during the State of the Union address.
The uber class will always have their whores and mistresses.
So What?
:p

Nice shot of Boehner wanting his diaper changed at the State of the Union.

Good to hear Republicans get some poon (even if it was back in the day Southwind last got him some).

I was worried about them.

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts