Looking for Hotel in DC

Skycat

Aug 10, 2006
I'm trying to take my son and daughter to the Smithsonian.
Anyone one have ideas on hotels in case we get stranded that give airline discounts?
Thanks

I'm trying to take my son and daughter to the Smithsonian.
Anyone one have ideas on hotels in case we get stranded that give airline discounts?
Thanks
We're going down for a few days in December and I called around. Found that the airline discounts of the places we called were really bad--what a shame. Ended up going on www.travelzoo.com and got a rate of $99 per night at the Hyatt Keybridge which included free parking & breakfast....and that was 40 bucks cheaper than their offered airline rate.
Make sure to ask about each hotels parking rates---one hotal was only 79 bucks but parking was $28 a day. Maybe someone that lives there will have a better idea...Good Luck !

Embassy Suites in Arlington is where you want to stay.

One block walking distance from the Metro Station at Crystal City. . Very kid-friendly, pool, b-fast, snacks and we loved the suite arrangement for privacy.

Wherever you choose to stay make sure you are within walking distance of a Metro stop.

Have a great time -- DC is a beautiful city!

I heard the Hotel Harrington is pretty good. I don't know if they offer airline rates. They might offer AAA or AARP rates. I didn't stay there but my Niece’s friend did last month. The Hotel is located in a great area near the National Mall and a metro stop. Hotel Harrington

Latest posts

Back