Hawaii

Never made it to Tahiti.

Go hit the beaches in Thailand, some of the best in the world, and hotels are dirt cheap and nice. Everyone I know that went to Tahiti said it was very overpriced.

I finally got through and the airline rate is.....$301.00!!! Too much for my pocket book.

Need other ideas on where to stay. Can you PM me with secondary hotel location. Thanks
That is just OBSCENE! Did you check to see if it comes with a hooker? KIDDING! :D

Aston Hawaii
The Aston Hawaii hotel offers airline employees up to 50% off at their hotels and condos on all the Hawaiian Islands. Call 800-922-7866 and ask for “Airline Rates.” Visit their website for more information. AOL keyword Aston Hawaii.

Outrigger and Ohana Hotels
These hotels offer a 50% discount at all their hotels and condominium resorts on every island. Call 800-OUTRIGGER no more than 30 days prior to departure and ask for the "Airline Employee Special". Visit their website for more information at outrigger.com.

When we installed these stations we stayed at the Outrigger Royal Kahana. We got upgraded and got the 1 bedroom suite. Our airline rate was around 150-160 a night. This is for full suite. It looked like a 1 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen and washer/dryer and a great balcony with a table outside to eat at. It also had a full dining room table and living room. The couch pulled out to a double bed for the kids. I really recomend it!
Geek

I had a friend that got some great rates on id90.com. Its 2.99 month. (He got $15/nt pp incl bkfst on a 4 star in Berlin here).
Anyway, the special this week there is Outrigger. Some examples are (not sure if they are going to be valid for when you want to go though...)
OHANA WAIKIKI WEST - WAIKIKI, HI USA = $90
OHANA MAILE SKY COURT - WAIKIKI, HI USA = $80
OHANA BAYVIEW GUAM - TUMON BAY, GUAM = $75
OHANA OCEANVIEW GUAM - TUMON BAY, GUAM = $65
OUTRIGGER AT THE BEACON, QUEENSTOWN - QUEENSTOWN, NEW ZEALAND = $90
OUTRIGGER REEF - WAIKIKI BEACH. HI USA = $139
OUTRIGGER LUANA WAIKIKI - WAIKIKI OAHU, HI USA = $105
OUTRIGGER AINA NALU - LAHAINA MAUI, HI USA = $105
OUTRIGGER MAUI ELDORADO RESORT - KAANAPALI BEACH MAUI, HI USA = $110
OUTRIGGER ROYAL KAHANA - KAHANA MAUI, HI USA = $103
OUTRIGGER NAPALI SHORES - NAPILI MAUI, HI USA = $90
OUTRIGGER AT LAE NANI - KAPAA KAUAI, HI USA = $113
OUTRIGGER KEAUHOU BEACH RESORT - KEAUHOU KONA, HI USA = $105
OUTRIGGER ROYAL SEA CLIFF - KAILUA KONA, HI USA = $100

Check out the id90.com website. I think they were running a special 24 hour no charge test. If not, sign up for 4 months ($12.00) and you'll still save a bundle over regular rate. Not sure what other places they have as offerings on their website. Or just try the outrigger direct and see if they have the same specials.

I used to get a standard room in Waikiki for about 40 bucks, right behind the Hyatt, Wakiki Hana, they gave good rates. Queen Kapiolani also had good rates and room+car rates.

Also, on Kona, you can usually get in at Uncle Billy's in Kailua Kona for about $90, if you know a Hawaiian, you can usually get good Kaimaana (local) rates that are around 20% less than listed.

As for Outrigger/Ohana, good hotels, I never had any problems with them, and they are good to nonrevs.

Enjoy! I may be heading over to LIH or OGG very soon.

Latest posts