Machinist Union "on Edge" about Airline Deals !

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSH! Where have you been. Am I having a flashback??? :groovy: :cool:

Been away for awhile but man-o-man, look what I come back to...

DAL and NWA

CAL and UAL

Pilots at US imploding

FAs at DAL unionizing

teamsters lie their way into a representational election at my former haunts(UAL)

Boards are gonna be fun this year :up:

:groovy: man I wish I still had hair like that!

LineGuy,

Good for you... :up:

Glad to hear of a success story :up:

Take Care,
B) UT

Thanks UT, You will be happy to know that a lot of us former nw techs (not near enough) were picked up by the purple tail and I will only speak for myself I have for the first time in nearly 20 yrs feel secure in my job which I never did at nw. Nw was always closing mx stations displace everyone then open them back up. F##K that. Even though I lost my accured vacation I make top dollar and even though the grass isn't always greener I appreciate how cold it is on the outside looking in and am very happy to be where I am now.

Thanks UT, You will be happy to know that a lot of us former nw techs (not near enough) were picked up by the purple tail and I will only speak for myself I have for the first time in nearly 20 yrs feel secure in my job which I never did at nw. Nw was always closing mx stations displace everyone then open them back up. F##K that. Even though I lost my accured vacation I make top dollar and even though the grass isn't always greener I appreciate how cold it is on the outside looking in and am very happy to be where I am now.

I am 'very' Happy with your success :up:

Best to you and yours :up:

Take Care,
UAL_TECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back