Man accused of Stealing BULLDOZER !!!

Back in the early days, it NEVER would have bothered me that the teamsters were loaning pension fund money to the Mafia, to help them built Las Vegas.

And you know why it would've bothered me ?

Because the Mafia repaid every F Dime !

There are a ZILLION Guys in places like BOS/NYC-Long Island/Philly, who have no formal education, who are EASILY pulling-in 6 figures every year ! ( Yes, with some OT) !
Dorfman was eventually indicted, along with several other Teamsters leaders, for embezzlement from the union pension fund, in 1970.

In February 1974, Dorfman was indicted for fraud involving $1.4 million in loans made by the Teamsters' pension fund to Gaylur Products/American Pail Company, a plastics manufacturing company in Deming, New Mexico. Indicted along with Dorfman were Joseph Lombardo (aka "Joey the Clown"), Anthony Spilotro ("The Ant"), Irwin Weiner, and several others. Between 1959 and 1969, the Central States Pension Fund Plan loans had gone unpaid. But in 1971, Irwin Weiner, a prominent bail-bondsman, organized crime associate and friend of Jack Ruby, had purchased stock in the company and received another $1.4 million loan from the fund with a mere $7,000 deposit.

La'.

NO, I'm not surprised at the weakness of support for Unions in RED states (plus OK.).
Makes sense to me. I am not surprised either.

Because those places have drilled-it into the heads of (new) people from cradle to grave that Unions are taboo, to beware Jews, Blacks and Catholics AND American Indians.
...... Bears you do realize almost every Oklahoma native has American Indian blood in them don't you? My wife has an Indian card. My sister has an Indian card. I to have Native American blood but my ancestors were too proud to go on the roll. In fact I have 2 tribes in my family history. I have Catholics in my family Bears. I also have Latinos in my family (Mexican). Again you are making claims that are not supported by the facts.

NOW La', tell me you've NEVER heard THAT before !!!!!!!!!
Well, I have heard it from you anyway.

Back in the early days, it NEVER would have bothered me that the teamsters were loaning pension fund money to the Mafia, to help them built Las Vegas.

And you know why it would've bothered me ?

Because the Mafia repaid every F Dime !
Oh? And how would you know this? Do you have a PHD in mafia bookkeeping?

There are a ZILLION Guys in places like BOS/NYC-Long Island/Philly, who have no formal education, who are EASILY pulling-in 6 figures every year ! ( Yes, with some OT) !
Well that is a good thing I suppose but consider this. There is a huge difference between income and wealth. Let me give you an example of what I mean. If you live in New York City the median income is $57,782 and median housing cost is $680,500. Tulsa's median income is $41,957 and the median house cost is $118,700.

Tell me would you rather make $57,782 and pay for a $680,500 house (11.77 times your annual gross income) or would you rather make $41,957 and pay for a $118,700 house (2.82 times your annual gross income)? Yes you might make $15,825 more in New York annually but your house cost $561,800 more dollars. That is just the house, that is not even taking into consideration the inflated price of literally..... everything else.

Do you understand why you would be much better off making $41,957 in Tulsa instead of $57,782 in New York City? Again there is a HUGE difference between income and wealth Bears. You need to learn that.

By the way this is what a $652,500 dollar HOUSE looks like where I live.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11722-S-Richmond-Ave-Tulsa-OK-74137/82782097_zpid/
$652,500
5 bd
5 ba
5,283 sqft

This is what a $675,000 dollar APARTMENT looks like in New York City.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/88-Morningside-Ave-3D-New-York-NY-10027/2121220889_zpid/
$675,000
1 bd
1 ba
625 sqft

How would YOU rather spend $600K+? You keep telling me quality of life is so much better in places like New York but I sure as hell don't see it.

Last edited:
Bears you do realize almost every Oklahoma native has American Indian blood in them don't you? My wife has an Indian card. My sister has an Indian card. I to have Native American blood but my ancestors were too proud to go on the roll. In fact I have 2 tribes in my family history. I have Catholics in my family Bears. I also have Latinos in my family (Mexican). Again you are making claims that are not supported by the facts.

Truth. Just returned from a visit to the Chickasaw Nation last weekend, and my wife's family is also card holding.

Hundreds of Trump signs out there.... By Bears' logic they must all be self-loathing.

Truth. Just returned from a visit to the Chickasaw Nation last weekend, and my wife's family is also card holding.

Hundreds of Trump signs out there.... By Bears' logic they must all be self-loathing.
I honestly don't know where Bears gets these ideas. I can only attribute his erroneous information to a lifetime of mental conditioning. I am picturing a real life 2 minutes of hate scenario here.

His charges are so far from reality I don't even know where to start.

Price/sq ft. aside, the apartment is much more appealing to me.The house just seems like a lot of work.
You never really own an apartment. It is a stupid investment. You might as well go throw your money away on a time share. That being said if you want a small apartment we have that sort of thing in Tulsa to at a much more affordable price.

Keep in mind this is a VERY expensive apartment (see link below). Even at that it is half the price of the one in NY with 3 times the space.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/410-W-7th-St-APT-1823-Tulsa-OK-74119/315132492_zpid/
$300,000
3 bd
3 ba
1,876 sqft

Feel free to do a little comparison to see what a like apartment would go for in Tulsa.

Then there is the fact your neighbors are right up your ass. I really don't care to hear my neighbors TV, or fighting, or getting woke up in 4 in the morning due to noise.

I honestly find it hard to believe you would really WANT to live that way. God forbid if the elevator goes out.

Saw this shirt today. I might buy it.

2 Words.

T O R N A D O S !!!

And too many,

REPUBLICANS !!
Bears I have lived here MOST of my life and I have only ever seen 2 tornadoes. I have never personally experienced damage from a tornado. It could happen but it has not happened to me or anyone in my family in my 40+ years. I could just as easily say CA has earthquakes. I could also just as easily say NH suffers floods, New England hurricanes, and severe winter weather. I have a giant steel shelter (thick steel, the door itself probably ways hundreds of pounds if not over 1000) with triple deadbolt locks to protect my family. I keep a prepaid phone in there (with power to keep it charged) along with a first aid kit, flashlight, glow sticks, water, and food. Point is I take precautions.

As far a too many Republicans.... I guess from your perspective that would be a valid point. I would not want to live around a bunch of Democrats so I can see your point.

I still don't see what that has to do with these strange ideas you have. The comment you made about Native Americans really got my attention. Seriously Bears, it is very uncommon for an Oklahoma native NOT to have Native American blood. To say the people of Oklahoma hate native Americans is laughable. Almost all of us have Native American ancestors. I really would like to know where you get such silly ideas. I consider myself white but I DO have Native American ancestors (from 2 tribes in fact). I could hardly hate someone I share a heritage with. You need to stop listening to these people filling your head with stereotypes and propaganda.

You never really own an apartment. It is a stupid investment. You might as well go throw your money away on a time share. That being said if you want a small apartment we have that sort of thing in Tulsa to at a much more affordable price.

Keep in mind this is a VERY expensive apartment (see link below). Even at that it is half the price of the one in NY with 3 times the space.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/410-W-7th-St-APT-1823-Tulsa-OK-74119/315132492_zpid/
$300,000
3 bd
3 ba
1,876 sqft

Feel free to do a little comparison to see what a like apartment would go for in Tulsa.

Then there is the fact your neighbors are right up your ass. I really don't care to hear my neighbors TV, or fighting, or getting woke up in 4 in the morning due to noise.

I honestly find it hard to believe you would really WANT to live that way. God forbid if the elevator goes out.

Saw this shirt today. I might buy it.

you never really own a house either. I have no mortgage but I still have to pay $7000 a year in property taxes plus maintenance on my home.

you never really own a house either. I have no mortgage but I still have to pay $7000 a year in property taxes plus maintenance on my home.
You sound like I did on a previous post. I absolutely agree with you. However an apartment is shared property (as in you own a portion of the domicile) and a house is not.

$300,000
3 bd
3 ba
1,876 sqft

Didja miss the part where I said the apartment was more appealing to me? I know you're trigger happy and love rants, but a little close reading would go a long way. I own a home now, but not everyone sees the upside, or chooses to invest in real estate. There's a huge case to be made for NOT buying one, actually.

You can Bet-UR-Assss that you won't find T-Rump signs on the reservations of Standing Rock SIOUX or the Oglala SIOUX Res in SD,( Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse would be 'spinning in their Graves' ) or the Northern Cheyenne or Blackfeet of Montana, or the NEZ PERCE in Eastern Oregon ! ! !

You'd probably be wrong, Abe.

You have the same impression Joe Biden does about the black community -- that Native Americans are a monolithic single party bloc.

Actual election results PROVE that some are indeed independent thinkers that vote differently than the spokespeople for the tribe...

In 2016, 8.3% of the Ogala Sioux voted for Trump.

In 2016, about 30% of the Standing Rock Sioux (50% in Corson County, SD, 22% Sioux County, ND) also voted for Trump.

SD didn't have a presidential primary, so I can't tell you how many voted this year.

Sorry to burst your bubble with some facts.

Last edited:
Didja miss the part where I said the apartment was more appealing to me? I know you're trigger happy and love rants, but a little close reading would go a long way. I own a home now, but not everyone sees the upside, or chooses to invest in real estate. There's a huge case to be made for NOT buying one, actually.
I didn't miss it. I do have a hard time comprehending it. If you prefer apartment living why do you own a home?