Memorial Day...

SharoninSAT

Veteran
Oct 9, 2005
SAT/WN
39727-memorialday.500w.tn.jpg

Remembering and Honoring those who made
the ultimate sacrifice for the freedom we enjoy.
GOD bless our troops.

Sharon

Last edited:
Lame

I wasn't a huge Obama fan, he was still my President and I respected that.
First and foremost thank you to all of our nation's Veterans.
I couldn't agree more Delldude and I felt the same about Obama. But you can't expect leftist nitwits to respect the office when one of theirs isn't President. Their fanaticism won't allow it.

Last edited:
Today isn't about the "start" of summer. Today isn't about BBQs, hamburgers, or beers. Today IS about remembering those that made the ultimate sacrifice so we enjoying our freedoms in this great country of ours.
Happy-Memorial-Day-Quotes.jpg

First and foremost thank you to all of our nation's Veterans.
I couldn't agree more Delldude and I felt the same about Obama. But you can't expect leftist nitwits to respect the office when one of theirs isn't President. Their fanaticism won't allow it.

Refreshing to see a President who loves our country rather than apologizing for it. That some jackoffs got butthurt over him singing...smh. Trolls gotta troll I guess

Refreshing to see a President who loves our country rather than apologizing for it. That some jackoffs got butthurt over him singing...smh. Trolls gotta troll I guess
Did anyone else notice this half wit put up a thread for the death of Greg Allman but had no kind words for our vets on Memorial day?

Reactions: OgieJFK
I actually have immediate family who died at war.

I didn't comment on the video at all for this reason. Now you force me to comment on what is a day that we always spend together as family to remember my uncle and our other extended family members who gave their lives at war.

I found our POTUS smiling, swaying, & acting like he was at the ball game extremely disappointing, as did the family members of my dead Uncle who are with me on this day of remembrance. They literally gasped.

I have visited Arlington many times to see my family members graves. I have prayed at the Tomb of The Unknowns.

Not one person in my immediate or extended family tried to find a way to get out of Vietnam.

I remember our POTUS downing John McCain For being shot down and captured...and sheeting on Gold Star families.

There were two people next to POTUS today who understood what it means to be at that hallowed place.

Last edited:
Reactions: SharoninSAT
See my post above. And eff you.
I saw your post above and i'm sure the vets in your family would be proud that you used this thread to take a dig at the President rather than just honor our Veterans on memorial day. It was great how you injected politics into the day we honor our vets. Eff you too slapnuts.

Last edited:
I saw your post above and i'm sure the vets in your family (and the police, firemen astronauts would be proud that you used this thread to take a dig at the President rather than just honor our Veterans on memorial day. It was great how you injected politics into the day we honor our vets. Eff you too slapnuts.

I posted a video with no comment. What about it set you off?

You are clearly upset by it since you felt the need to defend it. Sad.

PS: You are correct in 2 of 3 of your guess. And one a NYPD and the other a NYFBI, (retired).

Last edited:
I posted a video with no comment. You are clearly upset by it since you felt the need to defend it. Sad.
And what the hell did that video have to do with Memorial day? Did you notice the name of the thread? I wasn't defending the POTUS. Take your digs at Trump in another thread.

And what the hell did that video have to do with Memorial day? Did you notice the name of the thread? I wasn't defending the POTUS. Take your digs at Trump in another thread.

It was our POTUS at the Arlington Cemetery on Memorial Day, today.

That video was taken at the cemetery this morning. Today. This morning, in front of families of dead soldiers.

FFS.

Do you understand now?

I can't help you any more.

I'm out. Good night man. We will find common ground someday.

It was our POTUS at the Arlington Cemetery on Memorial Day, today.

That video was taken at the cemetery this morning. FFS.

Do you understand now?
See post #4 and #8. I understand you just fine.
Sorry everyone for carrying on in this thread.
Now let's give the thread back to those who wish to honor our Veterans.

Last edited:

Latest posts