Merger Timeline Information?

phillyfilly

Aug 26, 2005
HP employees are kept up to date on the merger transiton via a weekly news flyer. I believe it is called "PLANE DEAL". Does anyone know if these documents are available online? I had the opportunity to read the 9/9/05 flyer. It contained extremely interesting and informative facts (and dates!) associated with the merger. :up:

Thanks A1... I thought that was where I found the link earlier this week. Wonder what happened to it?

Heres a link to that page but dont know how to get it on a regular basis

www.justplanenews.com/PDF/Plane%20Deal%2009-09-05.pdf

It is available on theHub....

phillyfilly said:
HP employees are kept up to date on the merger transiton via a weekly news flyer. I believe it is called "PLANE DEAL". Does anyone know if these documents are available online? I had the opportunity to read the 9/9/05 flyer. It contained extremely interesting and informative facts (and dates!) associated with the merger. :up:
[post="301483"][/post]​

The Plane Deal Merger Update can be obtained from US Airways' internal employee portal called theHub under the merger news banner. Last week for the first time justplanebusiness had a hyperlink to the publication, which is published by America West's Corporate Communication Department.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Thanks. I am OA airline employee and as such do not have access to the Hub or HP employee sites. I'm considering employment with the US/HP family and looking for as a much info as possible. :)

ETOPS1:

OA stands for Other Airline. Both US & HP are hiring dependent upon the department.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Back