Merry Christmas 2014

southwind said:
I'm sure Christmas day felt the same about you!

Hey 'DIP SHIIT',
Now you can start to get ready for ANOTHER PHONEY Holiday....................New Years day.....1/1/15 !

What is it with you F'n guys ?

I mean, you BASH Pagans when they tell the world that Jesus was NOT born on 12/25 (Which ALL catholic and Protestant leaders ... N O W come clean with, because the younger generations (GOD BLESS Them) ask TOUGH questions....and  WANT ANSWERS,..........but THEN turn around and willingly start PARTYING over a holiday that was CREATED by PAGANS (the ROMAN EMPIRE / Julian caladar I do believe).

PLZZZZZZZ....make up your G D minds....will you   !!!!!!!!!!!

Liston Bear!------- What difference does it make what day, or month, for that matter our Lord was born? Christians choose Dec.25th. to Celebrate that fact period!------- Now If that should interfere with you celebrating with the "Pagans", that's just tough ****!

Reactions: 2 people
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Hey 'DIP SHIIT',
Now you can start to get ready for ANOTHER PHONEY Holiday....................New Years day.....1/1/15 !

I mean, you BASH Pagans when they tell the world that Jesus was NOT born on 12/25 (Which ALL catholic and Protestant leaders ... N O W come clean with, because the younger generations (GOD BLESS Them) ask TOUGH questions....and  WANT ANSWERS,..........but THEN turn around and willingly start PARTYING over a holiday that was CREATED by PAGANS (the ROMAN EMPIRE / Julian caladar I do believe).

Like its a big phucking coverup or something.
free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

delldude said:

Like its a big phucking coverup or something.
free-sexy-smileys-944.gif
Why Dell,----- I didn't know we were talking about Benghazi? Or the IRS targeting? Or Fast and Furious? Or obama's collage records?

Hey 'DIP SHIIT',

Happy New Year........ BIGOT!

Reactions: 4 people
southwind said:
Happy New Year........ BIGOT!

1/1/ "15 " is NOT the New Year you DUMB PHUCK !

The earlist recorded new year is still celebrated today here in america, and it's in September.
"The first day of the SEVENTH month"  (Leviticus 23:24) (Rosh  Hashanah)"

So if anything, it's...September   3,515
(1500 BCE + 2015 CE = 3,515)

Jesus 'southwindBAG' , you need to get out more  !!!!!!!!!!

You CLOWNS have all the dates screwed up.
First you prolaim Xmas as 12/25,.................when it's known to be in the late summer/early fall.
THEN you start partying over a Pagan new year (julian calandar0
THEN you START with good friday, then 3 days later Easter  S U N D A Y,....................But the Sabbath is on a SATURDAY.
So does that mean 'Good Friday' is actually 'Good T H U R S D A Y '  ?????

Please, I beg you.    MAKE up Your MINDS (about) WHICH dates you want to change / STEAL   !!!!!!!!!

I had psychological issues when the JESUS CHRIST cover up went down.

We asked tough questions when in 4th grade Sunday school and were quickly quieted.

Now I need help going into a church, my world has been shattered.

We asked tough questions when in 4th grade Sunday school and were quickly quieted.

Does this explain your irrational fear of conspiracy theories?

Dog Wonder said:
Can we still celebrate our birthdays?
Yes but you have to use the American Indian Calendar:

No North American Indian tribe had a true calendar—a single integrated system of denoting days and longer periods of time. Usually, intervals of time were counted independently of one another. The day was a basic unit recognized by all tribes, but there is no record of aboriginal names for days. A common device for keeping track of days was a bundle of sticks of known number, from which one was extracted for every day that passed, until the bundle was exhausted. Longer periods of time were usually counted by moons, which began with the New Moon, or conjunction of the Sun and Moon. Years were divided into four seasons, occasionally five, and when counted were usually designated by one of the seasons; e.g., a North American Indian might say that a certain event had happened 10 winters ago. Among sedentary agricultural tribes, the cycle of the seasons was of great ritual importance, but the time of the beginning of the year varied. Some observed it about the time of the vernal equinox, others in the fall. The Hopi tribe of northern Arizona held a new-fire ceremony in November. The Creek ceremony, known as the Busk, was held late in July or in August, but it is said that each Creek town or settlement set its own date for the celebration.

I was born in the 26th stick of the DRYING UP MOON 61 summers ago :p

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:

dell, thanx for sharing your 4th grade story  !!!!
That (your being 'quickly quieted') is EXACTLY my point,proof that a FRAUD was being perpetrated and is probably why i keep seeing soooooooooooooooo many signs around, yapping about................'Keep christ in christmas'.
That makes as much sense as seeing a sign saying..............."Keep christ in halloween, or St Patricks day" !

Hey, a lot of funky shiit went down during the very real  period of SATURNALIA,(the winter solstice) but at least....decorating trees, burning a Yule log or gift giving(for example) during this period was LEGIT.

As far as birthdays 'Dog,.........................yea, celebrating them is legit since most of us are in possession of a 'time-stamped' document.

1/1/ "15 " is NOT the New Year you DUMB PHUCK !

The earlist recorded new year is still celebrated today here in america, and it's in September.
"The first day of the SEVENTH month"  (Leviticus 23:24) (Rosh  Hashanah)"

So if anything, it's...September   3,515
(1500 BCE + 2015 CE = 3,515)

Jesus 'southwindBAG' , you need to get out more  !!!!!!!!!!

You CLOWNS have all the dates screwed up.
First you prolaim Xmas as 12/25,.................when it's known to be in the late summer/early fall.
THEN you start partying over a Pagan new year (julian calandar0
THEN you START with good friday, then 3 days later Easter  S U N D A Y,....................But the Sabbath is on a SATURDAY.
So does that mean 'Good Friday' is actually 'Good T H U R S D A Y '  ?????

Please, I beg you.    MAKE up Your MINDS (about) WHICH dates you want to change / STEAL   !!!!!!!!!
Actually March 1 might be the real New Year, but I'm to tired to check so I'm going by Jan. and Feb. added to the Caesarian calendar.

dell, thanx for sharing your 4th grade story  !!!!
That (your being 'quickly quieted') is EXACTLY my point,proof that a FRAUD was being perpetrated and is probably why i keep seeing soooooooooooooooo many signs around, yapping about................'Keep christ in christmas'.
That makes as much sense as seeing a sign saying..............."Keep christ in halloween, or St Patricks day" !

Hey, a lot of funky shiit went down during the very real  period of SATURNALIA,(the winter solstice) but at least....decorating trees, burning a Yule log or gift giving(for example) during this period was LEGIT.

As far as birthdays 'Dog,.........................yea, celebrating them is legit since most of us are in possession of a 'time-stamped' document.
You are such a putz...
:p

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts