Merry Christmas

Bah Humbug ???

For the Kaddish - The Jewish Mourners' Prayer?
Said in remembrance of the attack on Israel by Babylon?
More recently updated to also be in remembrance of the holocaust?
Fell on Dec. 19 this year.

Bah Humbug ???

Oh my G_D...........I can't remember what came over me.

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d*ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is. Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white a** down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a**holes this side of the nuthouse!

Clark W. Griswold:

Ahhh... Gotta love the family get togethers!

Thanks for breaking away to spend sometime with your extended family, as dysfunctional as we are!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Bubbleboy