MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Just wanted to wish each and everyone of you and your families a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Joyous and very HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you all have a fun and terriffic NEW YEAR.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!! Employees and Pax be kind to each other!! We'll make this thing work!!

Merry Christmas to all my new brothers and sisters at AWA and all my old friends and flying partners at US Airways! Best wishes to all our customers and thank you for staying with us during these crazy times.

I know 2006 is going to be better. I look forward to serving you again. I just know US Airways is going to be better than ever!

Happy New Year to all!

Dea

Nicely said Dea.....

A very Merry Christmas to the entire US Family....employess and customers. May 2006 be a better year for all of US.

:up:
Just wanted to wish each and everyone of you and your families a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Joyous and very HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you all have a fun and terriffic NEW YEAR.
:up: To all my aviation brothers and sisters: As we work through the holidays always remember that we are giving the best of ourselves to all of those that choose to fly in the aircraft we maintain. We ensure that they arrive safely and, mostly, on time, to share the best of times with their loved ones. Most or all of us stay in this business because we love what we do. For that we are truly blessed. May God bless every one of you! Merry Christmas!! :up:

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!! If your working like me tomorrow, fly safe and happy returns to your family and friends!! I don't know abotu ya"ll, but i'm ready for 2006! :up:

Latest posts