Merry Christmas to all...

Baja4U

Senior
Feb 10, 2004
Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all USAIRWAYS employees...Had been one for 15 yrs. and bailed out to Continental... You guys and gals are amoungst in best people I've ever worked with!! Happy NewYear to you all, and god bless ya :up: ;)

Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all USAIRWAYS employees...Had been one for 15 yrs. and bailed out to Continental... You guys and gals are amoungst in best people I've ever worked with!! Happy NewYear to you all, and god bless ya :up: ;)

Thanks! And back at you!
Just finished a full day of flying with mostly happy passengers. Now laying over and soon will have dreams of sugarplums dancing in my head. ;)
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Think 2007 will be as action-packed as 2006 has been? I pray not, i need a break!!! At any rate, i hope everybody has a very joyous Christmas and safe New Year.

Think 2007 will be as action-packed as 2006 has been? I pray not, i need a break!!! At any rate, i hope everybody has a very joyous Christmas and safe New Year.
like wise my friend. have a safe and merry christmas and a happy new year!!

merry christmas guys. i love all of you . i truly mean that. you guys are what make it worth going to work.

Hey What happened to the pic?

It was not bad, why was it removed?

I would like to add a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all US employees, and to all the members on these boards as well.

We owe the employees so much I could never begin to say......know you are appreciated.

This is a special Christmas here near ISP, as I got the best Christmas gift of all--a clean bill of health for my wife.

Bless you all and have a joyous day....

Art and Family

Merry Christmas and Feliz Ano Nuevo. You are the best employees and its a pleasure to have spent many wonderful flights with all of you.

Great news Art!

As Eddie Murphy would say in Trading Places.

Happy Christmas and A Merry New Year!

Merry Cristmas to all and and hoping the latest endeavor pans well for employee and customer alike.

traffic..traffic..we got traffic

I would like to add a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all US employees, and to all the members on these boards as well.

We owe the employees so much I could never begin to say......know you are appreciated.

This is a special Christmas here near ISP, as I got the best Christmas gift of all--a clean bill of health for my wife.

Bless you all and have a joyous day....

Art and Family

Art, that is wonderful news as I had been praying for her.
Merry Christmas to you & everyone who read this board. I hope you have not ate as much as I have.

Merry Christmas to you & everyone who read this board. I hope you have not ate as much as I have.

:up: Just finished flying the last three days and got home in time for dinner at my sister-in-laws (she's the best for holding dinnner for me). Our flights were full,
customers were happy and Philly Crewroom had a catered X-Mas dinner for all employees working today. Boston Market supplied the food. That was a nice gesture.
I am curious, did the other bases extend dinners to the employees?
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Latest posts

Back