Merry Christmas

I'll be out of the house this evening through Christmas evening so won't have another chance to say this beofre the big day.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For those able to be with family and friends at least part of the big day, put US out of your mind and enjoy the day of unwrapping presents, joy and laughter, and kinship. For those working, I hope you see nothing but blue skies, tailwinds, and safe travels.

Jim

To the US Airways family, I wish all of the great employees a very Merry Christmas. Please be a safe one. May God Love you All!

Merry Christmas
Frohe Weihnachten!
Joyeux Noël!
noel Natal!
Feliz Navidad
Nollaig Shona
Срећан Божић
GOD JUL!
Buon Natale!
Vrolijk kerstfeest
Hyvää joulua!
חַג מוֹלָד שָׂמֵח!
عيد ميلاد مجيد!

(isn't Google Translate fun?)

To the US Airways family, I wish all of the great employees a very Merry Christmas. Please be a safe one. May God Love you All!

We thought that our trip home yesterday was going to be difficult because our 5:20 flight from TPA-PHL was cancelled. We were re-routed on a TPA-CLT-PHL connection, which would have arrived about 2 hours later than our original flight.

When checking in at TPA, the agent Todd mentioned that the earlier TPA-PHL flight was on ground hold and that he could get us on that flight. We hurried through security and learned that the earlier flight would be boarding in an hour or so. We departed slightly earlier than the cancelled flight and were in Philly about the same time as originally scheduled.

We had an excellent flight attendant named Patty in first class, and she kept checking to make sure that everyone had beverages and snacks. Patty mentioned to the people in the row ahead of us that the wines had changed and passengers seem to like them. She also mentioned to us that the cranberry nut mix is coming back due to popular demand.

We gave Todd's supervisor an A&B to deliver to Todd and we also gave one to Patty.

I know many passengers post complaints here and on Flyertalk about US Airways service, but we have found that 99% of the time US Airways employees really do their best and then some to take care of passengers.

I hope that everyone has had a Merry Christmas and that 2010 will be a great year for everyone.